2. Meeting your parents

simon's pov
I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my hair with a small amount of gel. I sighed and smiled then got a notification on my phone. It
was Abby and Leah.
abby- Lets see what ur wearing
leah- yes plz.
I sent them a picture and the text stream was filled with hearts and thumbs up. I was ready. I went down stairs and Mom saw me.
'Oh honey, you look amazing' she gasped and covered her mouth with her eyes.
'Thanks' I say.
'Looking good,son' Dad said and patted my back.
'Thanks Dad. I gotta go now' I smile.
'Bye Simon' Nora yelled. I got into my car and started to drive off to Bram's house.
bram's pov
'Sweetie are you ready?' Mom called out. I was ready and walked out of my room.
'You look like your going to prom' she giggled.
'Mom.' I gave her an unamused glare. 'This is important'
'Sorry' she laughed and kissed my cheek. I checked my time on my phone. Simon should be here any minute. I quickly adjusted my hair in the mirror.
'Bram, you look fine. Now go greet your boyfriend, his car just pulled up' Mom pointed out.
I opened the door before he knocked on the door and I just gasped in awe. Simon looked amazing and super hot. Simon's mouth dropped.
'Wow...you look amazing' he spluttered.
'You look super hot!' I exclaimed and kissed him. I put my around his neck and kissed him even harder.
'Bram, invite him in here please' Mom yelled from the couch. I rolled my eyes and Simon just laughed. We went inside
'Mom, I'd like you officially to meet my boyfriend Simon' I say and smile. She smiles and hugs him. He is taken aback slightly. 'Nice to meet you and thank you for making my son so happy' she says.
'That's ok. Well I love you son and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me' Simon said.
'We gotta go before we're late. Bye Mom' I wave off my mom and get in the car.
'I love you for saying that' I say and Simon slightly blushes.
'Well it was true. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Bram Greenfield' Simon smiles and he kisses me before starting the car.
simons pov
What I said to Bram's mom was true.
'I'm looking forward to tonight' I say.
'So am i' Bram smiles and kisses my hand.
'Babe please I gotta focus on driving' I groan slightly but I enjoy it.
'I can't help if you turn me on' he grins. I put on the radio and Elliot Smith starts playing and we both just sing. We forget where we are going, just the two of us, together. We finally get to the restaurant.
'Ready to go?' I ask.
'I'm always ready' he says and I take a hold of his hand and walk to the restaurant