4. Goodnight kisses

The date had ended and Simon had payed.
'You didn't have to pay for all of it' Bram said.
'Baby, shut up! I wanted to treat you.' Simon giggles and gives him a quick kiss on the forehead.
'Now lets get you home' Simon says as they get to car.
'I wish this night could never end. Tonight was perfect' Bram says and bites his lip.
'I know what you mean' Simon replies and turns the engine on. The car starts going.
'We should go out more often. I know we don't get a lot of time due to school and shit but it was nice, just the two of us if you know what i mean' Simon said and took a quick glance at Bram.
'I do. Sorry we haven't done this much' Bram replied.
'I'm sorry too' Simon said. Bram smiled as a reply.
'Guess what?' Bram says
'What?' Simon replies brightly.
'Mom said I looked like I was going to prom.' Bram giggles.
'Ha, I mean we did dress up quite well but I bet you will look amazing at prom' Simon says and bites his lips.
'So you will you' Bram replies.
'I would kiss you if I wasn't driving!' Simon exclaimed.
'Well I'm looking forward to it' Bram said.
—-time skip—-
Simon pulled up at Bram's house.
'So can I have that kiss now?' Bram asks and brushes his fingers against Simons lips.
Simon kisses him, placing his hands on his cheeks. Bram slipped his hands around Simon's neck.
'I think my mom will want me home soon so I will see you tomorrow' Simon says.
'Ok. Text me when you get home' Bram says.
'Ooh I love this protective boyfriend.' Simon giggles.
'But you will?' Bram says sternly. Simon nods.
'Ok. I love you' Bram says before giving Simon one more kiss.
'I love you too.' Simon replies then Bram walks home.
brams pov
Tonight was amazing. I was still kind of giddy. I opened my door and saw my mom on her phone in the family room.
'Oh hey,  how was the date' she grinned.
'It was amazing!' I sigh happily.
'Good for you sweetie.' she nudges me. 'That Simon is a nice boy.'
'Yeah.' I reply.
'Have you met his parents?' Mom asks and I shake my head.
'Well I gotta get changed. See you later' I say and run up to my room.
simons pov
I get home and grab a glass of water from the kitchen. I sit down and text Bram that at home. The date was great but at first I was nervous but it did didn't matter because I had the man of my dreams.
'Hey Si, how was the date?' Nora comes into the kitchen placing a plate into the sink.
'It was so good.' I smile.
'I really want to meet your boyfriend. I mean you talk so much about him' she giggles and rolls her eyes.
'Oh you would act like me if you had a boyfriend' I nudge her.
'Well.. not gonna happen. But at least I get to tease you about having one' she says and hits the back of my head.
'Nora! You annoy me sometimes' I groan.
'Love you too Simon' she laughs. I roll my eyes and go into my room. I take my clothes off and change in to something more comfortable.
That date was amazing. And yes Bram did need to meet Mom and Dad but would they like him?
a/n: last part