All is well and back to Thailand

Kong gasped when he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist but he doesn't even need to guess on who it is.

"Bǎobèi." Arthit whispered as he rested his chin Kong's shoulder, taking a deep breath in the process.

"Coffee?" Kong asked as he continued to stir while Arthit just shook his head.

"I'm sorry that you have to stay longer because of this." Arthit whispered as he tightened the hug. It made Kong pause from stirring as he turned his head to look at Arthit's expression but his eyes are glued on the cup Kong is stirring.

"Arthit." Kong held his husband's hands around his waist to break the hug and face him. Arthit then rested both of his palms on the kitchen counter, trapping Kong between him.

"Listen." Kong said as he cupped his cheeks.

"I am okay staying longer. I have already prepared everything while we were in the plane so if you're thinking that I am compromising any of my job then let me tell you that no, I am not. My lessons were emailed to my substitute. My residents knows what to do. I have sent my leave request letter and dad knows what is going on so don't worry okay?" Kong said in a soft voice as he continued to stare on Arthit's eyes. It took some time before he saw his expression soften as he nodded.

"You know what? I don't feel like drinking coffee now." Kong said as he set aside the coffee inside the fridge before turning his attention back to Arthit who is looking at him confusedly.

"Let's go." Kong said as he held Arthit's hand.

"Where?"

"Room. You need to sleep Arthit." Kong said as he cupped his left cheek while touching the dark circles under his eyes, sign of lack of sleep and stress.

"You haven't been sleeping well since we arrived and you have been working the whole time, take some rest okay?" Kong's voice is liking talking to a child as Arthit can only nodded.

"Let's go." and he pulled him to the elevator so they can go to his room.

At least that night, after four stressful and almost sleepless nights in China, Arthit was able to peacefully sleep in Kong's embrace.

Kong knows how Arthit is entering their room late at night and leave early in the morning that he is not around when he wakes up... so he can only hold his husband in his arms for tonight.

Things are starting to get settled in. They had a media blackout for grandpa and grandma's hospitalization. Grandpa has woken up after a day of being induced with medicine and is recovering and grandma has never left his side too. Hui's case is being treated as a priority their company as lawyers are already involved.

Kong made his research about the woman as he read some articles about her and found out that she is now 16 weeks pregnant so he suggested for a paternal DNA test Arthit immediately took it into consideration. Arthit is the one handling the situation as Hui cannot face the people yet, especially with the bruises he got from a number of grandpa's slap and Arthit's punches. He broke a finger too.

Kong can still remember how Arthit dealt with the woman when they met for the first time. Kong insisted on coming with him and after much convincing, Arthit finally allowed him to come.

"Who would have thought I'll get to meet THE Arthit Rojnapat because of this situation." The girl named Riu Fen said as she smirked while looking at Arthit, a look that made Kong irk in his seat beside some Maprang. Dae is with Arthit and the lawyer who are seated in front of Riu Fen. They're just at the side, observing.