NOT an update

Hello,

I made this post to address and clarify something with regard to this story.

It has come to my attention that there is a certain problem with the term I used in this fic.

As I have mentioned in my previous wall post, I used baobao instead of baobei for retention despite knowing the difference between them. I know very little when it comes to the Chinese language and most of the things I used here are based on research and clarification with real-life friends who speak the language.

It never crossed my mind and it was never in my intention to imply pedophilia in my fic.

I must admit that one reason why I used a Chinese endearment was that I found it cute, but another reason was that I hoped to put a connection from Arthit's roots in this fic. I tried my best to indicate the meaning of the words/phrases that I use either on A/N, mention it on paragraph/s in the chapter, or through comments.

I never thought that some will interpret it that way.

That being said and to avoid further misunderstanding/misinterpretation about this, I have edited all chapters and removed baobao (means a literal baby) and changed it to baobei (baby/darling/sweetheart).

I am aware that this is mostly used to females, but I have clarified it with my friends (as well as did research) and they confirmed that it can also be used to a male since it can be used as a general endearment of a couple. If I made a mistake by doing so, please let me know.

With this, I sincerely apologize if I have offended, disrespected, or caused any misunderstanding/misinterpretation to anyone in any form. It was never in my intention.

As I have said in the last chapter of this story, I give my earnest apologies if I have included any offensive remarks, lines, details, or anything that may have insulted anyone or anything in any form. I assure you that it is never in my intention as I may have no idea about it. Kindly educate/tell me which part and please explain it to me so I can correct myself then.

I totally understand the cultural differences and I did not mean (if it seems like I did) to romanticize anything about the term of endearment and the language itself. I respect countries, languages, and culture as I have been learning about them until now.

I am sorry to disappoint anyone who opened this and thought that this is an update. If you have read this until here, I am hoping for your understanding.

Thank you.

-Faithnomyen