Little Family

Arthit's busy looking out of their room's balcony. It's a peaceful night and little Singto's already asleep in the cradle they have inside their room. They promised to let their little lion sleep in his baby room once he turns 6 months but for now, he still sleeps in their room at night. Their baby monitors inside their room and even the kitchen has been installed already.

Arthit's surprised when a pair of arms circled around his waist but he immediately held it as he can feel Kong rest his chin on his shoulder.

"Thinking about something?" Kong asked.

"Hmm... not really."

"I missed hugging you like this." Kong whispered which made Arthit laugh. Kong's belly is starting to shrink more through time and little exercise here and there. Aim has already given him a go signal on their last postnatal care but still told him to just do it gradually or his body would be surprised by the sudden movements.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious though." Kong said in a little voice which made Arthit laugh harder as he can feel Kong tightening the hug.

"But I'm always hugging you bǎobèi." Arthit pointed out which just made Kong to puff his cheeks.

"But I don't so let me indulge for now." and Arthit knows not to answer his husband's retort. They stayed in that position until Arthit felt Kong pulling his hands away from his hold.

He let him go and faced him. He's surprised when Kong cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. It's a soft and tender kiss, something that made Arthit smile. Kong pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss and it made Arthit respond as he placed his hands around Kong's hips, pulling him close to his body as well.

They kissed like they haven't kissed each other for so long but it didn't feel like there's hunger, it's still sweet like vanilla, just like every kisses they share.

Arthit moved his lips to side of Kong's lips, his chin, his jaw and that elicited a moan from his husband. Kong held Arthit's jaw and positioned his lips back on his, sucking and nibbling his lower lip in the process, Arthit held a groan. The night wind on their balcony blowing on them, sending chills down their spine, Arthit had to pull Kong closer, letting his husband take the lead on their kiss.

Both parted in need of air.

It was the longest make out they have ever done since little Singto was born and that caused short giggles escape from them as they look into each other's eyes.

"Now, you can go back to work." Kong finally said, hands still cupping Arthit's cheeks.

"Wait what?" Arthit suddenly got confused which just made Kong chuckle as he let go of Arthit's cheeks and placed his arms around his husband's hips for a hug. Arthit hugged him back but is still confused with his husband's words.

"What do you mean Kong?" Arthit asked as he can feel Kong snuggle his head on Arthit's chest. Few moments ago, they were just making out, what's with work... suddenly?

"I said you can go back to work." Kong simply replied as if it's not something that would affect their current dynamics.

"But-"

"Hey, paternal leave only lasts for a month, it's even just a week for other countries, some don't even get one." Kong lifted his head from Arthit's chest as he pulled his body a little away from him to meet his eyes, arms still around his husband's body.