How can he make this man cry?

Uhmm.... perhaps.... some water?

++++++++++++++++++++++

He can hear a familiar sound coming from a baby.

He tried to look around but it's dark.

It turned silent.

He tried to speak but no words are coming out.

The sound is there again.

He looked down and saw a baby on the floor.

It is completely dark around them.

He tried to approach it but its back is facing him, the baby is crawling away.

He turned to his left and he saw his husband standing from a distance, hints of tears in his eyes that it made him choke on his own tears.

The next time he returned his attention to the floor, the baby is gone and everything turned black again.

+

Arthit doesn't know if how many times he has been whispering prayers throughout the situation. He can barely register everything that happened as he watches Kong's sleeping figure on the bed. Kong's cold body in his arms while he was unresponsive and became unconscious on their way to the hospital, the blood on the bed, on Kong's shorts and the blood that flew on Kong's legs, everything feels like a nightmare for Arthit.

He feels so helpless that he suddenly wants to call his mom and dad and just lie in their embrace. For the first time, he felt like he didn't know what to do and he felt awful.

"He's waking up." After excruciating hours inside the emergency room and waiting for Kong to wake up, Arthit gulped upon hearing Tew's voice.

Kong opened his eyes and blinked several times to have a clearer sight and just by the smell of it, he can already tell that he is in the hospital. He cannot clearly remember what happened after Arthit said that he will bring him to the hospital. Kong saw the blood and he didn't know what he was feeling that time. He can recall something flowing on his thighs but he doesn't know what it is. The only thing he can clearly remember is Arthit's tear stricken eyes. A tear fell from his eyes with the memory.

"Kong you're back." Tew's warm smile welcomed him as he got closer to him.

"Water." Kong managed to say and Tew immediately adjusted his bed before helping him drink the water through a straw.

When Kong finally saw the people in the room, his heart sank. Arthit, Aim, Wad and Prae are also there. He suddenly felt nervous. "Wait... what happened to the baby?"

Flashes of his dream earlier came in his mind. He saw a little baby crawling on the floor while producing incoherent sounds, one of the cutest sounds in the world as what Aim used to describe to them. He tried to approach it but its back is facing him, the baby was crawling away. He turned to his left and he saw Arthit standing far from him, hints of tears in his face. He can remember how he choked on his own tears. The next time he returned his attention to the floor, the baby is gone and everything turned black again.

He cannot recall everything but this part stayed in his mind and the thought of it made his breathing hitch.

Ever since he knew he was pregnant, he never once touched his abdomen, not once as he spared it a glance in the mirror, not once has he recognized it physically and guilt started to creep into his entire body.

"Did... did we lost our baby? Did I lost our baby?" He asked himself as memories of the female patient from the other day came running in his mind.