Two and a half years later

Drink some water before reading, that's all :)

Longest chapter to date *sweats*

++++++++++++++++++

"Dr. Rojnapat, we need you in VIP room 5. The patient has gained his consciousness." The nurse said over the phone.

"I'm on way." And he ended the call.

Arriving in the VIP room, he immediately greeted the patient and started to check on his vitals and informed him that the wound is starting to heal which sent relief to his entire family. After a few more questions and instructions to his resident, they left the room.

"Ohm, please make sure to check on him every two hours so we can determine if we need to finish the remaining blood bags." Dr. Rojnapat instructed to his resident who jotted down notes while nodding.

"I'll have you in charge of his charts, tell me immediately if you see something that may need our attention." Dr. Rojnapat continued to instruct.

"I got it Dr. Rojnapat." Ohm nodded as he finished his note. It made Dr. Rojnapat smile as he observes the resident reading through the chart while they're walking away the VIP wing.

"So Ohm." He changed his tone of voice which made the resident stop from reading and walking as he looked at him, wide eyes.

"Ye...yes Dr. Rojnapat?" he looks like he just got caught in the act which made Dr. Rojnapat try his best to stop himself from laughing.

"Really? Are you hiding something from me now?" Dr. Rojnapat tried to rile him up which made Ohm bit his lower lip as he fidgeted while standing.

"Are you not going to tell me how you brought our dear Pring out for lunch two days ago?" and that made Ohm choke on invisible water.

"Dr. Rojnapat let me explain-"

"Ohm." And that made him shut up.

"Please know that Pring is our family's princess. It will not be easy if you really want to take this path but I trust you okay? I don't know your intention yet and I don't want to know it before her brother so I won't ask you... but know that even if you are my resident, one tear from Pring because of you, I wouldn't be your senior doctor but her brother-in-law, understand?" Dr. Rojnapat said which made Ohm gulp.

"I... I assure you Dr. Rojnapat, I am sincere with what I feel with Pring. We may only be starting now but I promise that whatever I feel towards her is filled with sincerity. I hope that you give me a chance." Ohm even bowed a little which made Dr. Rojnapat chuckle.

"Tell that to my husband Ohm, not me. I'll be the judge after you talk to him." and with that, Dr. Rojnapat patted the slumped shoulder of his resident before he left him standing in the middle of the hallway.

Dr. Rojnapat - Kong cannot help but smile each time he hears people address him with Arthit's family name. It was in there third wedding anniversary when Kong gave the papers as a gift to Arthit. It was the papers where his surname in his profession and all his other IDs has been officially changed to Rojnapat.

"First, I would like to keep my last name for legal documents. We can have the marriage certificate but I would like to keep my last name especially for my profession."

He can still remember when he said that line almost five years ago, a few hours before their marriage. It wasn't even a hard decision when he finally decided to have his last name changed. One day he saw Arthit playing with their little lion, giving him encouragement to walk alone towards him; that made him tear up and told himself that it's time to be Dr. Rojnapat now.