520, Yang Wei Yang

Arthit arrived home a little past 7PM and he has already messaged Kong to eat first since he was going to have a dinner with some colleagues.

"Where is Kong?" Arthit asked Ple who welcomed him by the door.

"He hasn't gotten out of the room. I checked to call him for dinner but he was sleeping." Ple replied and it made Arthit's brows crease.

"Okay, thank you Ple." Arthit made his way to their new room as he loosen up his tie. The day was a bit hectic and all he wants to do now is to pamper his husband. He can still hear Toota's crying voice over the phone after his interview. "Why didn't I notice you before Arthit? You could have just married me instead. Damn I'm a crying mess, Kong is so lucky to have you."

The moment he opened the door, he was welcomed by Kong sitting on the recliner chair that is on Arthit's side of the bed.

"Bǎobèi you read my message, I thought you already ate but Ple said you were sleeping." Arthit smiled at him as he approached and planted a kiss on top of Kong's head. The lack of response worried Arthit as he looked at Kong until he noticed the puffy eyes of his husband.

"Hey what's wrong? What happened? Do you feel discomfort anywhere?" Arthit immediately asked as he was about to sit in front of him but Kong stopped him by shaking his head.

"Go sit on the bed Arthit." He instructed and Arthit suddenly looked so lost. Did something happen while he was not around? He wanted to ask but Kong's expression is telling him that he should follow and so he did.

When Arthit sat down on the bed, he watches Kong stand up and all of a sudden sat down on his legs. This is a rare occasion as the pregnancy progressed and baby is showing, Kong doesn't want Arthit to carry him around complaining about his weight despite Arthit not really minding it all.

"Bǎobèi-" and another surprise enveloped Arthit as Kong turned his body sideways and circled his arms around Arthit's neck, burying his face on Arthit's chest. Arthit immediately held his body tight and adjusted his sitting position on the bed to securely hold Kong.

"Congratulations, my most outstanding business entrepreneur, my most outstanding CEO of the year, my most outstanding business guru of the year." Kong finally spoke in a small voice which surprised Arthit. He tried immediately tried to look down and see his face but Kong just tightened his hold around Arthit's neck and snuggled closer to his body.

"And congratulations to the best husband I could ever have." And a soft sob escaped from him.

"Bǎobèi..."

"A lot of times in this marriage I asked myself... what have I done in my past life to deserve someone like Arthit Rojnapat?" a soft chuckled escaped from Kong and Arthit can't help but amusedly smile at his sentence as well.

"A lot of people would die to be on my place you know... to be called Arthit Rojnapat's life partner, husband, bearer of his child... love of his life." the last statement almost sounded like a whisper but it sent tickles on both Kong and Arthit's heart.

"I am so lucky that I got to be called that way. I am so lucky that despite hating the fact that I can't say no to my parents, I still kept unto that virtue of mine and married the man who actually changed my life." he continued talking, occasionally taking a deep breath to control his breathing.

"My husband has always been independent. He likes doing things by himself and he is very hardworking but he never fails to show so much care for me. He has always been strong and has always been there for me, sharing breakfast and occasional dinners together." Kong repeated every word that Arthit said in the interview. He watched it countless of times the moment it was uploaded online that he was able to memorize every word he said now.