Now, what's your plan?

They're less than two weeks away from the wedding in China. Just like their first wedding, Maprang is the one who organized it and this time with Pring's help as well. Sandra and Mook are also very hands on. Mook gave birth to another baby a year ago, baby boy Mek.

Arthit wanted it to be held in the garden of the Rojnapat residence in Guangzhou. He can still remember how amazed Kong was when they arrived in the Rojnapat mansion, it was the same exact reaction he had with the Yang's mansion. The difference is that, there is this huge pond in the garden area of the mansion and Kong found it really beautiful that they kept on coming over it at night during their stay there. Arthit informed him that it was master Thada who did the landscape design which amazed his husband more.

Kong came out from a very strenuous surgery and he just feel so dead tired. He tried his best to deal with the family and answer their questions. The surgery ended well despite all the sudden problems but they were able to get through it and patched things up nicely. They just need to have the patient wake up within 48 hours without complications to announce the surgery as a success.

He dragged himself to his office, tiredness overtaking his entire being. He leaned his head on his table, no energy to even change from his scrubs yet. These past few weeks has been very busy with the wedding preparations, taking good care of his husband and their energetic toddler and his hospital duties that Kong feelings like he only has an ounce of energy left to function. He only get lecturing classes on alternate semesters so he wouldn't have too much on his plate. He got two classes last semester so he has no classes this semester.

He's been extremely tired that he sometimes fall asleep inside the car as Drake is still driving for him. He sometimes fall asleep while playing with Singto and he would wake up in their bed already, no need to guess how his husband carried him from the baby room to their own room. The tiredness of his being is starting to be a daily routine that he doesn't want to function anymore.

As Kong's head is still leaning on his table, his arms as his pillow, the sudden flashbacks of events in his mind suddenly shot his eyes open as he gasped.

"Oh my God!" As he unconsciously touched his lower abdomen, his heart starting to beat fast, a smile forming on his face. His eyes immediately looked at the digital clock on his table and he figured that the best person to help him is now available. He immediately left his office and fast walked towards his best friend's office.

"Aim! Aim! Aim!" Aim's surprised by the sudden entrance of his best friend who didn't bother to knock. He looked at him weirdly as his eyes met his. Aim can see a really happy expression on his face, his eyes glistening in excitement.

"Hello to you too Kong. What's going on?" he asked as he paused from fixing the charts on his table. His consultation hours just ended so he's about to do his rounds in an hour.

"Aim I need your help!" Kong suddenly said as he reached out to hold his best friend's hand making Aim look at him bewilderment.

"What is it?" there's a short pause as Kong beamed at him.

"I think I'm pregnant."

"YOU THINK YOU'RE WHAT?!" Kong winced at the sudden raise of voice from his best friend.