Singto, King of the Jungle

"Oh, good to see you awake Dr. Suthiluck." Kong's eyes fully opened upon hearing the familiar voice.

"Prae." He uttered in hoarse voice.

"Water?" Prae asked and he nodded. Prae raised him up a little to take a sip just to wash his throat.

"I already alerted Dr. Aim." Prae said with smile as Kong looks around, confusion in his face.

"Where's... Arthit?" he knows he's in the special OB ICU.

"Your baby is going through his first test and Mr. Rojnapat is there to accompany him." Prae explained but before Kong can ask for more, Aim came in running with a huge smile on his face.

"Good to see you awake Dr. Suthiluck." Aim greeted him with a huge smile on his face making Kong smile as well.

"Prae please inform Dr. Frank as well." Aim instructed Prae who nodded as well. Aim proceeded on his initial procedures and checking and Kong seems to respond well on everything.

"How do you feel?" Aim casually asked as he stood at the foot of Kong's bed.

"Still tired." Kong replied with a chuckle.

"I still can't fully feel my legs and it's uncomfortable down there." Kong continued.

"Ask me how I am." Aim instructed which made Kong chuckle.

"How are you?"

"Scared." And that erased the smile on Kongpob's face as he gulped. He can see how Aim is trying to control his emotions.

"You were out for three days, what do you expect me to feel?" Aim continued.

"I kept on telling myself that some bearers even take a week before they wake up so it's okay... but it's you so I cannot even calm down." Aim continued to speak as Kong just listened.

"I cannot even calm down without your husband breathing on my neck to explain on what's going on despite explaining it a lot of times already." Aim ranted which somehow made Kong smile.

"But you know what comforted me?"

"What?"

"When Tew said 'Kong doesn't really like to sleep so he'll wake up soon. Two days the most.' And that somehow calmed my heart down." Aim even mimicked Tew's voice finally making Kong laugh.

"I must have worried you all."

"Oh you have no idea. While you were sleeping, the CEO of Yang-RJP almost flipped the entire hospital upside down to know why his husband is not waking up." Aim even made animated hand gestures that continued to make Kong laugh.

"KONG!" The door suddenly opened and Arthit's welcomed by the sight of his husband laughing. He heard faint sound of laughter while was coming in and he is just so familiar with that laugh.

"Kong." He repeated as he gulped, approaching the bed.

"Bǎobèi."

"I can hear you loud and clear Arthit." Kong beamed at him but he immediately pouted upon seeing few strands of tears flowing from Arthit's eyes.

Aim stayed at his position, watching his best friend and his husband stare and get lost into each other's eyes. Kong raised his free hand and Arthit shakily held it.

"You're awake." He managed to say.

"Did you not believe me when I told Aim that I was tired?" Kong playfully asked but instead of the usual small smile from Arthit, he saw him pursed his lips, obviously trying to stop himself from crying which tugged Kong's heart.