33 - Coupling

33 - Coupling

Warning: R18+

***

Maintaining their lips in touch, while their noses are to greet each other and their foreheads are inseparable, Llianna draws even more closer to her as if their bodies are not yet close enough, as if there are still spaces to reach, and as if, or rather, she was very much indeed yearning to please her... to please the miss she so missed.

But those are easily ended by Rielle pulling away... yet not so quite; as the sensation that her former student is bestowing was weakening all her built defenses. Plus the fact that she's been utterly intoxicated by the wines she consumed at the party earlier, she is undeniably weak and can't think thoroughly anymore.

With that response from her, Llianna felt a little sting on her chest, and it made her initially bite her underlip. To be close to her for this long was maddening to her, but she did understand what she had done. She always does. Too bad. A bitter smile then painted on her lips and thought to herself, 'She is still forbidden, of course. And I was aware of that as soon as I saw her again.'

"I'm sorry..." Llianna softly whispered upon her sudden realization, almost on the verge of breaking again. The frustrating feeling caused her hands to tighten into fists, and her tears slowly formed in her eyes.

The latter didn't respond and just looked at her so apologetically, which Llianna never wished to see. Her face seemed to be full of guilt for stopping her and if only she had a choice, she would never do that. And so, Llianna found her hands slowly intertwining with hers and as she had perfectly held her soft hand, she gave it a gentle kiss. A way of telling her that it was just alright... she was totally fine about it.

Subsequently, Llianna placed her arms to her sides to get a little support so she could stand up, but the sudden swelling she felt in her injured foot nearly caused her to tumble on Rielle once more. The latter then promptly closed her eyes in response to such a scenario, which halted Llianna from getting up as she was immediately drawn to Rielle's appearance.

Her professor's long brown hair was now temptingly tousled, her face and lips were already as red as roses, and she breathed as if she'd been struggling for a while now to catch some air.

Rielle, after waiting for what seemed like an eternity for her former student to move away, eventually came to the realization that she no longer had plans to do so, which made her eyes open and meet her student's chocolate yet rheumy eyne.

Seeing her that close in that way, she couldn't pretend not to be affected by it and immediately softened again. She may have successfully deceived everyone that she is hard as a rock and that she cannot easily be swayed by anything or anyone. But she can't make a fool out of herself as well, she has to admit that Llianna has this power over her that she was ready to take it all back and comfort her in her arms as soon as she saw her like this.

"I still love you..." Llianna suddenly confessed again, and her tears immediately trickled down her cheeks. Despite her best efforts to suppress it, hearing it again made her tearful too. It was like beautiful music to her ears.

Gradually, the look in her former student's eyes is weakening all her rationalities in mind, her thought processes are being clouded by different emotions and it is overwhelming her on how to act next. She doesn't know what to do or to say, still.

This is the second time she heard her say those words... yet she is still clueless about how to express her side. Ironic indeed, how she was so adept in her chosen practice field but seemingly inarticulate whenever Llianna is confessing her feelings.