peter parker | ruined prom

▪▪▪

O. Who knew prom would leave you crying in the bathroom.

warnings: tears and sadness. If that's even a warning.

word count: 356 words.

imagine or blurb: blurb

a-n: this imagine is based off of the song 'Prom Dress' by mxmtoon. I also can't be bothered to put the lyrics cause I'm lazy.

Her hands gripped tightly against the bathroom sink, as she looked up at her reflection in the mirror. The eyeliner and mascara she had done for what she believed would be the perfect prom, now ran straight down her tear-stained cheeks. The bright red lipstick, which matched her dress now smudged. And her hair messily thrown out of her ponytail. She had luckily managed to ditch her high heels, on her trek to the bathroom.

Y/n let out a scream in sadness, before breaking down into another fit of sobs. The tears threatened to keep coming. Even as she, slid down the wall to sit on the tiled flooring. Her date had left her standing in the middle of the decorated gymnasium alone, a little after they had arrived. She didn't even get one dance with him, before he exited the school doors to go home to what is supposedly a 'family emergency.'

What she didn't and wouldn't know however, was that Peter Parker was in fact Spiderman, and had an emergency involving those duties to go fulfill. If he hadn't of been bitten that spider, than Peter would of loved to remain at the prom, dancing the night away with Y/n L/n. his crush. But in his opinion, protecting the city comes first.

The h/c haired female however, would only think that he didn't want to hang out or dance with her. Which lead to the situation she was now currently in. Crying in the bathroom, in a ruby red prom dress, and her makeup getting smudged across her face. The surrounding noises and music, of the prom in the school's gymnasium, could be loudly heard in the background.

If she knew that her school prom, would have turned out liked this. Than she would of stayed home.

❤