Basic Character Info

Name: Y/N Reinousha

Last name meaning: indicates a person who has super-natural power.

Aliases (used for various purposes): Juno Leda, Athene Kalyps, Cora Elips

Hero Name: Ophelia 

Occupation: Pro hero 

Managed All Might's hero agency and support weapon designs (for that one time he had added it into his hero costume) 

Gave free self-defense classes to quirkless or weak quirked individuals back in Tokyo(and America when she was abroad with All Might) twice a week. 

Foundational hero studies teacher at U.A high(substitute for all might)- works with class 1-A the most after school; but offers the same help to any other students in U.A if they want help

Education: U.A hero studies graduate (2 years after all might)

                        College degrees in behavioral studies, villain theory, and biology

Certifications: CPR, teaching (recent after offered job at U.A) 

Hobbies: Tends to tinker and read a lot to keep her mind busy, sharp, and help train her focus ; guitar

Quirk: Omni-kinesis 

       The power to manipulate anything (the ultimate level of telekinesis). 

Main aspects/abilities of quirk used:

   Bio-kinesis: can manipulate on a cellular level, creating genetic alterations and physical distortion and augment biological functions. can cause cells to augment to induced advanced/ declined biological healing, induce appearance alteration, manipulate pheromones/hormones (like dopamine and serotonin). 

    Limitations: can be painful, prolonged use can cause user damage (wounds of those she is       healing can be inflicted on her if she over uses this aspect), can't heal major diseases of others. Small injuries use less stamina but healing critical wounds drain stamina at a faster rate; if over worked can cause loss of consciousness or in some cases a small coma induced by overtaxing her body's limits.

 Telekinesis: can mentally manipulate/move matter (can call a weapon/object to their hand, can alter object's directional course, push/pull objects away/towards, bind object/being from moving(binding only lasts a few seconds).

     Limitations: Can cause severe headaches and if over used (but is highly unlikely for daily menial use such as calling a book towards her as it requires less energy; the bigger the object/ matter the more stamina used; can't levitate anything heavier than 500lbs and struggles to leviate more than 350 lbs). If stamina is severely drained can cause migraines and/or loss of consciousness if completely drained. The smaller the object/matter the less concentration needed to manipulate, the bigger the more concentration needed (especially in holding something like a person in place).

  Tactile Telekinesis: can create a force field/sheild of telekinetic energy as protection. can compress kinetic energy.

    Limitations: Shield takes damage and breaks easily depending on concentration level and mental state. Force of impact plays a big factor, while the user sustains minimal damage it does have a recoil effect (gets push back). Great level of practice needed to strengthen the ability (tends to use offensively)(the bigger the shield the less damage it can take). Compressing kinetic energy is easier if kinetic energy is absorbed from attacks but must be careful as to not too many critical hits.

*Empath ability (branched in the low tier mental manipulation in telekinesis) can read or alter emotions of others, but takes a high level of concentration and is difficult to achieve the latter. Minimizes use due to headaches and dizzy spells of prolonged or reoccur-ant use; can cause ears to bleed if constantly used usually caused by extreme cases of over exertion and elevated blood pressure*

Lesser used abilities: 

Elemental Manipulation: manipulate the elements

 Limitations: Takes up a lot of stamina and concentration. If a specific element (most commonly relating to heat or cold) is over used that element can physically damage the body( so if fire is overused then the user can get burned in the area in which she is launching their attack from). 

Other Quirk related info:

*Under life threatening or extreme distress can to powerful damage of anything around a 20 foot radius 

*omni-kinesis was learned through training her part telekinetic part bio-kinetic quirk as many of her family members had varying kinetic type quirks in the lineage (the Reinousha side of the family) due to various quirk marriages specifically selected to strengthen the telekinetic quirk; a few notebooks being passed down to her father who could only moderately use telekinesis; journals passed down to y/n 

Other Abilities:

-excedes in close combat due to limiting specific quirk ability use 

-quick analysis and quirk assessment; can  

*******Family Info*******

Has a male black cat: Kage (Shadow)

Mother: Iya Aya Yagi  (Iya- helaing/care; Aya- magical, someone who knows magic)

       Quirk: Bio-kinesis (low manipulation ability- mostly focused on light healing)

        Occupation: Nurse at Tokyo general hospital (healed minor injuries and did other nursely duties)

        Status: Deceased (age 29)(had y/n at 24)

Father: Yuuto Reinousha (yuuto- kind and shining, bright, person who helps)

        Quirk: telekinesis (moderate capabilities)

        Occupation: Chef in a small restaurant (could telekinetically control various cooking utensils at once as he cooked)

        Status: Deceased (age 29- died with his wife) 

Grandmother : Sumiko Yagi (sumiko- to be good, to have a good heart)

        Quirk: Levitate (telekinetic) (could make objects float several inches off of it's original surface)

        Occupation: teacher 

         Status: Deceased (age 55) (had her first child at 19(toshi's mom) second child (y/n's mom) at 21) (toshi was 12; y/n 10) 

Toshinori Yagi 

     Relationship: cousin

    Quirk: One for all

    Occupation: No. 1 pro hero (japan) 

                              foundational hero studies teacher at U.A high

    Status: Alive