𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

"Bye mom!" Mins said happily going out of her house

"Bye mom!" Mins said happily going out of her house. It was February 12, her birthday. She was turning 16, meaning that today, she would be a full angel. Her exact birth was February 12, 2002, at 2:20 pm, meaning that it was some hours away her transformation.

"Hi Chenle!" she greeted as happily. "Oh! Happy birthday Mina!" he said, giving her a small hug. Chenle was an angel, and one of the boys of her friend group. They walked together towards school, and in the gates they encounter the rest of their friend group.

"Mina! Happy birthday!" said Taeyul hugging her friend. She smiled and said a shy thank you. "The last of us turns into an angel" said Jaemin, and Mark nodded.

Mark was on his last year of high school, and was also friends of Mina's older brother, Kim Jungwoo. While Jaemin was on his second year, and Chenle, Taeyul and her were in their first. Even though Mina was a 02 liner, she was in the same class of Chenle and Taeyul, who were 01 liners.

They entered class, some of Mina's classmates congratulated her, mostly the angels or soon to be angels. Mina's family was quite known, her father was the descendant of a long line of powerful angels, meanwhile her mother was a famous actress and model.

Mina's seat was full of balloons, flowers, presents and even a cardboard, being quite notorious that it was her birthday. She was a popular girl, along with her group of friends. They were the popular angel group. There was also a popular demon group, both groups clashed a lot.

"Mina, just one hour more!" said Chenle said excited. He was right, it was 1:20 pm, end her transformation would begging at 2:20 pm. The transformation lasted from one to three days, while your wings slowly grew and your halo or horns were totally visible, in the demons case, fangs too.

It was 1:40 pm, and Mina started to have a headache. She felt it mostly in the crown of her head, the pain was big, but she could bear it. "Mina, are you okay?" asked Chenle in a whisper. Mina did an okay sign and smiled painfully.

Classes were almost over, it was 2:10 pm, and mina's headache was getting worse. "Are you sure you are okay?" asked Mark, when they were already outside the classrooms. "Yeah, just a headache" she responded.

"I don't remember it hurting" said Chenle. "Because it doesn't, you have a warm feeling, not pain" said Taeyul. What the hell was going on then? As her minute of birth, approached, she felt more pain, feeling like something was going to go out of her head.

"2:19 pm! almost! Omg my I'm so excited" said Jaemin jumping up and down. Mina's pain was decreasing, as 2:20 pm stroke, her friends celebrated and she felt relive on her head, touching it automatically, and feeling some pointy things. Her eyes went wide.

"No halo? Maybe her wings?" said Chenle and Taeyul touched her back. "She can't be a human" said Mark. "Wait are those fangs?!" asked Jaemin. Mina passed her tong through her teeth to feel them, and indeed, there were fangs.

Mina's eyes went teary as she felt the little horns and fangs. "Are those- horns?" said Chenle, touching the crown of her head and indeed, feeling her horns. A tear fell from her eyes, and she instantly started crying. She couldn't be a demon.

"Oh shit! Don't cry, it's okay" said Mark, stroking her back. She hid her face on the crook of his neck and cried. Everyone who was passing looked at them, being weird out, while her friend group slowly also embrace her.

"I don't want to go home" she said, and she cleared her tears. "What will my parents say?" she asked, sniffing, as her breathing was also unstable.

"It will be okay" said Jaemin. "You are their daughter" he reassured. Mina nodded, an together headed out of school.

 Mina nodded, an together headed out of school