𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓽𝔂

The group headed to London the next day

The group headed to London the next day. They had slept in a cave on the beach, not really giving a flying fuck about the cold, they were just so tired. Mina woke up in Haechan's arms and Eunbyul was resting her head on her leg.

"Come on, we need to get on moving" said Mina, already standing up. "I really want to take a shower" misled Taeyul. "Well, sucks, we are homeless" said Jisung standing up. Mina shook her head and grabbed her backpack. "Let's go" she sad. All the demos intantly walked towards her, as the Angels took a big more time. Mina sighted lowly, she hated when she gave an order, her friends would do whatever it was instantly and she felt like she was bossing them and sometimes going against their will.

"Let's keep going then" said Mark. They nodded, Mark taking the lead, Mina flying near him with her hand intertwined with Haechan's. They didn't take longer that five hours, landing on one of the popular places of London. "I'm exhausted" said Jisung. Mina was also exhausted, her wings shoulder plates, from where her wings came out, cuffed a lot. Her black powerful wings also hurt, and she was just plainly tired. "Let's just finish this" said Jeno. The rest nodded, the angels leading the way. "Can we just take a taxi or something?" asked Eunbyul. "That would be most appreciated, but we need to be telling the taxi driver directions" said Mina. "Let's just walk" she finished. "This way then" said Chenle.

The group walked, Mina attracting some demons who felt attracted to Mina's Satan force. "I feel God, he's close" said Taeyul. They walked, arriving a to park, the air was warm as the summer sun washed the trees. "He's somewhere here" said Jaemin. Suddenly, Mina felt as if she was attached to something. She started walking towards where her body felt attracted too. The rest stood weirded out, Haechan reacting first and running towards her. "Mina, is everything okay?" he asked. She didn't respond, her words where caught in her throat.

"I see him"

i'll close this story soooon