𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"look at Mina's eyes

"look at Mina's eyes..."

"never seen someone with completely red eyes for such a long time now"

"She looks scarier"

Mina sighted. She heard all those whispers as she walked along with her friends through the hall. "They really need to whisper every time i change?" she asked. "Let them whisper" said Jeno.

They continued walking, until they bumped with the angel group, Mina's past friends. The whole halls went quiet, as both groups looked at each other. All of the angels were looking directly at her. They didn't find her soft brown eyes, they now saw strong scarlet deep eyes. She only walked passed them between them, along with her friends.

"Anyway, did you found anything about my eyes?" asked Mina. She had been all night looking for information, but nothing came up. "Nope" said Jisung. They too had looked for information for her, but it wasn't only because they wanted to help, but also because they found like a necessity, or something they needed to do, not really understanding why.

They entered to class, Teacher looking weirdly at Mina, and Angel al human teachers being quite nervous around her, along with her none demon classmates, iclufing her old friends, Chenle and Taeyul.

She turned to look at them, soft eyes and missing them, even if she was starting to accept herself. But in their eyes, they only see scarlet red demonic bloody eyes, the friend they knew, no longer there. They were now scared of her, she was the same girl, don't get me wrong, but something about her was terrifying now.

"Mina, why don't you go ask Yuta? He about this stuff" said Jeno. "Could be a good idea" agreed Eunbyul. "Alright, I'll go, thank you" she said with a smile. "I'll go with you" offered Haechan. "Sure, ir you want" she said, and he shrugged.

The two teens walked towards Yuta's , the head demon profesor. "Mr. Nakamoto, can we pass?" asked Haechan. "Oh, yes, come in" he said. Both teens entered, Yuta eyeing the red-eyed girl. "Mina... your eyes" said Yuta in owe. "Yeah..." she said. "Oh god, take a sit now, you should have gone to someone the moment they didn't return to their own color" he said. "Since when are they like this?" he asked. "Since Saturday" she responded.

Mina explained the situation. It was known that demon's eyes would go back to their normal colors after turning red for what ever reason, but it had already been days since her eyes stayed with the red color.

"I don't know what happened, but this is not normal, Mina" said Yuta. "I don't really know what's happening, but I know this isn't an everyday thing"
he added. "What do you suggest we do?" asked Haechan. "We? more like her" said Yuta. "Well, she" Haechan corrected. "I can't help you in this...

... but there's a place we're you can go"

 but there's a place we're you can go"