𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

"Come, you must follow me" he said

"Come, you must follow me" he said. The teens did what they were told. The man wasn't even that old, maybe only sixty years old. "Wait here" he said, and the teens stopped in a room only lit by small torches.

A few moments later the man came back. "Come with me girl" said the man. Haechan grab her wrist. "I'll come too" he said. "No boy, I only need her" said the monk. "It's fine, don't worry" she said. Haechan let her go hesitantly and she walked towards the man. "What was that even about?" she heard the confused voice of Renjun.

The went out of the main temple from another door, and enter a shrine looking one, were she could see a demon meditating, but his back was to her, his wings opened. "She's here" said the man.

The man meditating dropped his pose and stood up, disappearing his wings. He was small in hight, and he was old, very old. "Very well" his soft voice echoed through the shrine. He turned around, looking at the scarlet girl. "Hmm... I see it's indeed true... follow me girl" he ordered softly. She let him pass first, she following right behind.

They entered a chapel, the other monk staying out. "are you sure she can enter?" asked the younger monk hesitantly. "She can, look at her eyes" said the old monk.

She stepped in. It wasn't a big deal. The place was made of wood as the rest of the temple, but this one had a different vibe, and at the very end of the chapel, there was a throne looking chair, in was obsidian black, almost invisible, to the low light that the torch emitted. "What is this...?" asked Mina curious. "shush, patience child" he said. "I'm just about to start the explanation, so come, walk alongside me" he said. The girl obeyed, being now next to him.

"This starts many years ago... about 30000 ago" he said. The torches of the walls started lighting up, showing old looking paintings.

"There was a time, we're demons and angels lived completely separated from each other, and humans lead the earth. Angels were in heaven, and demons were in hell, as the old stories say" he started, as they walked slowly towards the throne.

"It was only a day when the heaven's and hell's gates closed, angels falling, and demons ascending" he explained, as the paintings also give her an idea. "For the first 100 years, everything seemed to be fine, but not later, a war broke down.

Lucifer, the King and God, broke into a big battle. There was no mercy, not even a child could survive, and that's when it all happen, before sixteen, you are just human.

The fight kept on going for full 10000 years, until the final breath of the two immortals, God and Lucifer, their bodies turned into dust, but their souls, their souls would always be alive"

They were almost arriving to the throne now, she was supposing that the story would come to an end now.

"Lucifer and God reincarnate every 100 years, and you, child, you are the reincarnation of Lucifer"