𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮

"You're

"You're... a reincarnation...?" asked Eunbyul. "But how...? What about your family?" she asked. "They're all angels, and one of the most pa woeful family" she said.

"I- I don't know... If i was starting to find myself, well, now i'm totally lost" said Mina. "What am I suppose to do now with this information?" she asked. "There must be something you need to do" said the monk. "But that's not something I can tell you, you need to find it yourself" he said.

"You can stay the night. Mina, we have an old library here, you might find something" said the monk. She nodded, actually wanting to go.

"You guys rest" she said. "I'll go with you Mina" said Haechan. "Are you sure?" asked Mina. He nodded. The two teens walked through the doors, going where they were told the library was.

"I really can't believe" she said. "You were supposed to be an angel, it's kind of difficult to believe" he agreed. They entered another building made of wood, it smelled dusty, but it had many books.

"We're going to take all day" said Haechan. "We will" she admitted. The place was a bit dusty, the floors made of wood and the enormous bookshelves too. "I guess we should start" said Haechan. "Let's go look for the section" she said, and the boy nodded.

They searched the whole place, and they finally found the section they were looking for. "Now we search for the book" said Haechan. They took hours to find something useful, between hundreds of books.

the origin of the end

"They, who ruled the fires from the underground, they who was oh so powerful, they who was immortal"

"His body left, turned into ashes, but his soul moved on"

"They who turned into ashes, was reborn"

"And so like that, the cicle will continue, until each is finally where they are supposed to be"

"Hell, Earth, Heven"

"Oh... okay, ay least i have a purpose in life" she said. "Can't relate" said Haechan. The girl look down, not knowing what to do now.

"I guess now i'm even more far away from my family"

imma be honest, idk where to take this.

oh shit lmao.

suggestions?