𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

She woke up next morning, and got ready to go to school

She woke up next morning, and got ready to go to school. She didn't want to go, not at all. She sighted and went to take a shower. She did her morning routine and then left. She still felt the uneasiness while walking out of her condominium, some other people went out that same hour, and stare at her as if she was an odd, just making her feel worse.

She arrived to school not many time after, and sighted. She saw her friend group, and just sighted and continued walking. "Mina" she heard her name, and turned around, only to see Park Jisung. "How's your part of the presentation going?" he asked. Mina's heart stop for a second, she hadn't finish her pet yet. "Grate, just needs a couple of things more" she said, lying. He nodded and left, and Mina ran to her classroom to finish her part.

"Holly fuck" she said as she typed furiously. "Why am I so stupid?" she asked herself. She was way into her own mind, she totally forgot. She continued doing her part, and being the perfectionist she was, she had to do everything perfect until she was satisfied.

Just when class was about to start, she finally finished it. She saved her work and closed her macbook. She rested her head on it and closed her eyes, not really in the mood to be in school that day. She had all her classes until it was time for break.

"Mina..." she heard a known face. She was the last one to go out of the classroom, just when she was walking out of the door, she stopped. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said that, I'm really sorry" apologized Chenle, she turned around to see him next to Taeyul. "It's okay, no need to say sorry" she smiled, it wasn't a sarcastic smile, it was just a pained one. She sighted and walked out towards the bathroom and sighted.

She walked out, waiting for Haechan, as he promised her that he would take her to his friend group, she was nervous, she couldn't deny. "Mina, you're here, come" he said. Mina took a shaky breath and walked towards him. "Aww, you shy?" he asked teasingly. "I'm not" she said, looking the other way. She just heard him chuckle and she rolled her eyes, but smiling a bit.

As they entered the cafeteria, whispers broke out. The Kim Mina was with the Lee Haechan? that was completely knew to everyone, and even more when she sat with the demon group, instead than with the angels. Her friends had a shocked face. She could read that some of them were hurt and some were angry. She felt sad, nostalgia filling her, was she really going to separate form her old friends? She was, but then again, they separated the moment her black wings extended from her back.

"What are ya'll looking at? Mind your own business" said Eunbyul, rolling her eyes, and people turned to their own table. "Geez, why are they so curious about everything?" she mumbled.  Mina smiled shyly.

"Soooo, umm, hi?" greeted Jeno awkwardly. "Hey" Mina respondes shyly. "I guess well, you already know us" he said, and Mina nodded. "Okayyy Mina, everyone, everyone, Mina" presented Haechan. "Grate way to present, Donghyuk" said Renjun sarcastically. "As you can see, we're all nice expect him, his grumpy all the time" said Eunbyul. "That's not true! Hi i'm Renjun" he said, smiling at the last part. "Just wait until he gets comfortable, he'll treat you like his own boxing bag" said Jisung, and Mina laughed a bit. They were nice, she felt a bit tensed, but comfortable. Maybe they would bring them many knowledge about demons, maybe it wasn't that bad to be one.

 Maybe they would bring them many knowledge about demons, maybe it wasn't that bad to be one