𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"can you believe? Kim Mina is a demon!"

"doesn't she comes from a powerful angel family?"

"do you think her mother cheated on her father?"

Murmurs could be heard as she passed through the hall, fully demon now, her horns poking out of her head, her fangs, and of course, her black wings, which she was still learning to disappear.

She looked down, being ashamed. How could this happen to her? Her family still didn't know, but soon, they would learn the truth.

"We're here for you, Mina" said Chenle. Mina sighted and smiled at him thankful. She continued walking along with, Taeyul and Chenle, until they arrived to their class, on which the three of them were.

As she entered, she caught everyone's eyes. Her cheeks turned red. She hadn't come to school since her birthday, as she was dealing with all this. Everyone knew that Mina's family was of angels. Chenle took her hand and Taeyul stood up for her. "What are you all looking at? Mind your own business" she said.

Mina sat on her table, head resting in it. She was looking towards the right. She saw Park Jisung on his seat, one of the popular demons. He looked at her an winked. She just rolled her eyes.

Let's say, Mina's group friend was the popular angel group, and Park Jisung's group, who consisted on Lee Haechan, Lee Jeno, Huang Renjun and Choi Eunbyul, were the popular demon group.

Brake came, and Mina met her friends at their cafeteria table. She was sitting with her try of food in front of her, but her eyes traveled through her friends, who were happily talking and laughing. She sighted. She looked at their halos, no fangs. She somehow felt insecure, her black wings were out, her horns stood on her head, and her fangs were easily seen when she opened her mouth. She felt left out for the first time.

"I need to go to the restroom" Mina said standing up. Her friends nodded and continued talking. She sighted and went to the girls restroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. How could this happen?

"Hey, you seem lost" said a voice she knew as one of the demons, Choi Eunbyul. Mina furrowed her brows, as far as she knew, Eunbyul hated angels, she mainly hated her friend group, along with hers. Oh wait, Mina's a demon. "you know, the world of demons and angels work different, as you could see, it was a pain in the ass start transforming" she said and she washed her hands. "and there are different ways to take care of your health and disappear your wings" she explained. "why are you helping me?" asked Mina. "I'm-" she got cut by her. "I'm an angel? oh no, your horns, wings and fangs say otherwise" Eunbyul said, chuckling a bit and going out of the restroom.

Mina sighted. She didn't want to admit her reality. Eunbyul was right, she wasn't a angel, she was a demon, and it was time she started accepting it, as much as she hated it.

 Eunbyul was right, she wasn't a angel, she was a demon, and it was time she started accepting it, as much as she hated it