𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Jungwoo, what do you think mom and dad would say if i had something with a demon?" she asked as she laid in her bed while his brother sat in her chair scrolling through his phone

"Jungwoo, what do you think mom and dad would say if i had something with a demon?" she asked as she laid in her bed while his brother sat in her chair scrolling through his phone. "You like someone?" he asked. "No, of course not, it's just a supposition" she said. "Hm, whatever they say, you just be happy, they need to understand that you aren't an angel" he said.

He was right. Mina no longer felt good inside her own house. She felt comfortable with Jungwoo, but not with her parents. It was also known that she was a demon in the public, her mom and dad not really knowing how to explain it, her mom being a model and her dad being that powerful.

She sighted. "I'm going to go for a walk" she said. Jungwoo looked at her. "If you need anything in here" he said. The girl nodded thankfully.

She went out of her house and walked towards the park she always went to take a walk to. She sighted as she walked. It was starting to get warmer as they entered middle spring. Cherry Blossoms we're already blooming, though not all.

She sighted as she walked through the little rock path. She looked down, her life did really took a wild turn when she turned 16.

"Kim Mina" she heard that cocky voice. She sighted. "Why do we always need to bump?" she asked. "ouch" he said putting a hand on his chest hurt. "I mean, isn't it weird?" she asked. "Well, last time i checked, you appeared in my house" he said. She turned the other way, being a bit embarrassed about that. "I was in a crisis" she defended. "I know, i was only joking" he said.

They walked together in silence for a while. "Let's go to the Han river" he said. "huh? now?" she asked. "Yeah, why not" he asked. Her parents would get real mad if she suddenly appeared after hours of going out, then again, she wanted to be out of her house. "Okay, let's go" she agreed.

They opened their wings and flew together towards the river. They landed softly, there was people having picnics, kids playing, couples walking by.

It was Saturday afternoon, so there was some people. They walked together, soft breeze flying her hair a bit. "Should we order something to eat?" he asked. "Yeah, let's do that" she agreed.

They sat bellow a tree, and they ordered what they wanted. "What's your favorite season?" he suddenly asked. "I love autumn" she said. "I like the colors" she said with a smile. "Yours?" she asked. "I like summer" he said. "It's very hot, but there's always something memorable on summer" he said. "You have a point there" she agreed.

Their food arrived a while later, they sat together, and ate. "I can't believe i literally ditched my family" she said. "Not very angelic?" he asked. "Totally not" he admitted. "You're a demon though, so you don't need to do angelic things" he said. "I guess you're right, though my parents still treat me like an angel" she said.

They finished their food and decided to
walk some more. "I want ice cream" she suddenly said. "There's a place close by" he said.

They eventually went to the ice cream shop, Haechan saw how the girl's eyes lit up as she saw the flavors. "I don't know what to order" she said. "I order one, you order the other and we share" she said not even asking. "We what?" he asked confused and surprised, but she didn't even gave him time when she was already ordering a cookies and cream one, so he just ordered a strawberry one.

"I don't like ordering them in this, since it pollutes, but for the sake of sharing" she said while they walked. "You didn't even have me a choice" he said. "Oops, my bad" she teased. Haechan rolled his eyes smiling, this girl was really something.

"You know, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you are" said Haechan as they walked. "I shouldn't, but lately, I've been accepting myself more" she said. "What ever my family says, i'm still a demon, and i'll never stop being one" she said.

The sun was already setting and they were sitting in the soft grass as they watched it go down, and the sky turned warm colors. "I'm so going to get killed"
she mention chuckling a bit. "I just tell them i was out for a walk and I was fine and then didn't open the chat" she said. "good luck then" he said. "But was it worth it?" he asked.

"It was" she said with a smile.