𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Haechan laid on his bed

Haechan laid on his bed. He saw the way she left the cafeteria that day, after what it looked like she was in an argument.

"Why am I even worried for her?" he asked himself. He sighted and rolled towards his other side, not noticing that it was the end of the bed and falling down. "Ouch" he grunted and he tried to get up, but apparently was to lazy. "Hyuk? Are you okay?!" called his mother from the leaving room. "Yes!" he responded.

He finally stood up and decided to have a small walk on the nearest park. "Mom! I'll be back later!" he called. "Can I go with you?" asked his younger sister, with puppy eyes. "This time no, Taeyon" he said, patting her head softly. She pouted and saw how Haechan left.

He walked towards the park calmly. The soft breeze made his hair move softly. His airpods were plugged in as he walked. Suddenly, he saw a familiar figure. Why did he always had to bump into her? Although this time, she was looking down. He decided to walk towards her.

"Well well, we meet again, Kim Mina" he said, not really knowing how to say hello. "I'm not in the mood, Haechan" She said, not really angry, but sounding sad.

Haechan decided to seat next to her, not really knowing what to say, as he could see her glassy eyes. "umm, are you... okay?" he asked hesitant. "why would you care anyway" she said, voice cracking. Haechan didn't know what to do or say in that moment. "I mean, you're uh, sad? I can maybe, uh you know, hear you out?" he said awkwardly. He heard a sniff coming from her, and panicked. He slowly and hesitantly put a hand on her shoulder to show her support. He felt how she tended and then relax again.

"It's just... it sounds stupid" she said, a sarcastic chuckle came out of her mouth. "I won't laugh" he said. He knew this was probably the first time she saw him serious, and maybe it was difficult to believe that he wouldn't laugh. "Promise?" she said, looking towards his eyes. Haechan gulped, but he showed his pinky, and she intertwined it with hers. "It's my friends. Since they knew I was a demon, things changed. I'm not part. I'm not even part of my own family, and i just feel alone" she explained. Haechan slowly put his whole arm around her. "I don't even know why i'm telling you this of all people, but thanks, i guess"she said, and Haechan felt warm with just those words. "You know, you can come with us, we'll accept you" he invited. He saw her smile. "thanks for the offer, I... I'll come with you tomorrow" she accepted nervously. Haechan smiled. He knew he was starting to care about her even if they didn't know each other well. "You owe me another, by the way" he said, smiling a bit but no teasingly, now just because of something he didn't quite know himself.

what do you thing will be the angels' reaction? 👀