𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The group was currently resting

The group was currently resting. It was four in the afternoon, meaning they had already flew up for a while now. They were sitting in the edge of a small waterfall. "When should we continue?" asked Jisung. "Well... Sun starts going down at six, so I suppose at five" said Eunbyul. The group nodded in agreement.

"Okay, let's go" said Eunbyul getting up and spreading her wings. The rest did the same, and went up in the air.

She flew next to Haechan, the sky looked pink, orange and blue, the moon could be already be seen slightly, and it took breathtaking from where they were. "Looks beautiful" commented Mina. "Haechan stopped going up, turning to look at her. He needed to admit it did look pretty, but for some reason, he couldn't move his eyes from her.

It was dark already, and they were on the top parts of the mountie. "Now the difficult part... find the temple" said Haechan. "I mean, it's a temple" said Jeno. "It's hidden" said Mina. "Well, better start then" said Eunbyul. "We're going to take ages" said Jisung.

Circling the mounting together, they were of the size of ants compared to the mountain. They zoomed through the air for hours, which looked like ages for them, almost to tired to continue.

"Look!" said Jisung pointing so something between the mountain. "What?" asked Eunbyul. "There" he said pointing. He didn't see much optimism from the others. "Uh, just follow me" he said just before diving, and the rest trailing behind him.

They landed before a large ancient asia palace. They were standing in a layer of soft rock. "Now what?" asked Renjun. "Well... we wait...?" said Haechan. "Are we sure there's demons here?" asked Jeno. "I mean, i guess" said Mina. "You guess?!" asked Jisung. "I was told to come here!" she defended.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" they heard an old voice between their endless bickering. "This place is supposed to be hidden, I don't know how a group of youngsters found it" said the same old voice.

"Oh, good night..." said Unbyul bowing. "we came looking for explanations" she said. The monk raised a brow. "You see... Mina..." said Jeno. The girl turned around, her red eyes shining bright as the light of the moon washed her face. The surprised yet terrified face of the monk was seen as she turned around.

"There is now way this is real...."