𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

"I need to talk with you" said The demon to her old friends

"I need to talk with you" said The demon to her old friends. The white winged creatures turned to look at the queen of hell, a bit of fear tingling around.

"Mina, hello" greeted Mark. "What do you need?" he asked inviting. "I need to find god" she said. The angels eyes winded. "You're crazy" said Chenle. Jaemin elbowed him. "Don't talk to her like that- you know she's- "yeah, I'm Satan" she said. "And I need to find god" she said.

"You're going to kill them" said Jaemin. "I won't" she said. "If i jull him i'll cese to exist too" she said. Mina explained to the angles what she needed to do. They seem scared of her as she talked, but she did not care a bit, in fact, she liked the little fear she could feel from them.

"How are we suppose to help you?" asked Chenle. "You're angels, you feel god's calling" she said. "As every demon hears my call" she said.

"How are we suppose to do that?" asked Taeyul. "Feel beyond your wings, that'll help. Your feathers are connected to God" she said.

She returned to her own table and sat down. "How did it went?" asked Jisung. "They'll help me" she said. "I honestly thought they would say no" she admitted. "They wouldn't" assured Haechan. "They fear you" Jeno completed the sentence.

Mina looked down at that phrase. She knew it was true, and even though she liked the feeling when she was talking to them, she now felt sad.

"Yeah, you're right" she admitted.

A few days later, her old friends appeared on her door. "What is it?" she asked.

She let the angels enter her home, and they sat in the leaving room. Her parents and brother where also there, as this was important.

"We found them" said Mark. "We found god" he assured. Mina opened her eyes looking at them. "Where are they" she asked. "UK, London" said mark.

"And... i don't think you both have much time left..." he added.

"The underworld and heavens are starting to clash" he said.