𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

"Mina! Welcome!" said her mother smiling, but a face of confusion came when she saw her puffy eyes and Taeyul grabbing her hand softly

"Mina! Welcome!" said her mother smiling, but a face of confusion came when she saw her puffy eyes and Taeyul grabbing her hand softly. "Are you okay sweety?" her mother asked. Mina knew the rest of her family was in the leaving room. Mina nodded and planted a fake smile.

As her mother didn't see the halo, she guessed that the wings were coming. "Wait mom" she said, grabbing her hand softly. "I don't want to go to the leaving room yet" she said, I need to clear my face, can you call Jungwoo?" she asked. Her mother nodded and called the said person.

"Mina! happy- what's wrong?" he asked when he saw her sister. "Let's go to my room" she said, all following behind her while they went upstairs.

"Mina-" Jungwoo said when she showed him her little horns poking out. "But- How is this even possible?" asked Jungwoo to himself. "We need to tell mom and dad!" he said. Mina shooked her head aggressively. "No, I don't want to tell them" she said. It was early her worst birthday. "But they will learn eventually, and you need to tell them before you are presented to the rest of the family" Jungwoo said. Mina sighted, knowing it was true. Her family was big, very big, by his father's side, all were proud angels, and by her mother's side, they were more relaxed, but totally not comfortable with demons, as most of the angels were.

"I can't be presented like this" Mina said. "Tell mom that something came up, don't tell dad though, please tell her to come up" she asked her brother. He nodded and and patted her hair, feeling her horns.

Not minutes later, her mom was on the door with her brother. "Sweety, what's happening?" she asked. Mina took a deep breath, and looked at his brother, him instantly knowing that she didn't want to explain. Jungwoo looked at her in sympathy and entered her bedroom along with her mother.

"Well, mom, you see... there is something unique about Mina" he started. Her mother looked confused. "Well she-" Jungwoo was cut by mina. "Just touch my head mom" she said, looking down, and her mother saw them. "You have horns?!" she exclaimed altered. Mina looked at her and licked her lips, something she did when she was nervous.

"Let me call your dad, and I think we should pass the celebration to another day" she said in a hurry. "No mom, I don't want him to know" she said. Chenle stroked her back. "Sweety, he needs to know, he's your dad" the woman said and Mina sighted.

"Everything will be alright, Mina, it will work out" Consoled Jaemin. "But it won't, everything in not alright, I'm a..." she said, desperate, and stopping before she said those words she didn't want to admit. "We know, we know, but it will, just you see" said Mark.

"What is this about?" asked her dad, as he came into her room. Her family was told that something urgent came up, they understood and left. "Mina, is this real?" his father asked. Mina nodded, sulking more. "This is something serious, we need to take you to the hospital" her dad said. Mina looked at him in confusion. "What for?" she asked. "DNA test" he answered. "I'll call them now" he said leaving the room.

"Ugh! this so messed up, and it's because this stupid horns and fangs!" she said now angry at herself. "Mina..." said Jungwoo, seeing her sister almost crying again. "I hate this" she said lowly.

Her friends eventually left and she stayed in her room sulking. That same evening, she was taken to the hospital for the test. She had her blood taken out, which she hated, and the results would come in about a week.

"This is horrible" she said, before going to sleep.