𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

"So, there's this party on Friday, you up to going?" asked Jeno

"So, there's this party on Friday, you up to going?" asked Jeno. "The host of the party is Xiaojun" he added. "Should we? they say sometimes his parties are very chaotic" said Eunbyul. "I mean, but they say are extremely fun" said Jisung. "I'll go if you guys go" said Renjun not really minding. Everyone turned to Mina. "Hmm, lets go" she said. "Shouldn't be thaaaat chaotic" she said.

Well, she was completely wrong. The house was full, there were alcohol bottles everywhere, people throwing up or making out aggressively. "Well damn" she murmured. They all arrived together. Each arrived to Haechan's house and from there they came here.

Passing through the crowd, trying to find her friends since she suddenly got lost , "Holly fuck, Kim Mina, you needed to loose them" she said, rolling her eyes. She suddenly bumped into someone she didn't recognized. "Oh, I'm sorry" she apologized. "No problem, my name is Byun Jaeyoung" he presented. "Umm, hello, Kim Mina" she introduced briefly. "So, want something to drink?" he asked. Should she? "No thanks, I don't drink" she said.

"So, wanna go up?" he asked. Mina almost choked. "Excuse me?" she asked. "I mean, we could go up, there's not many people" he said. "Oh, uh, no thank you, I'm fine here" she declained, knowing what he probably wanted. "Are you sure?" he asked again, smirking a bit. "I'm sure, thank you" she said, ready to leave, but he grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go" she ordered. "Only a kiss?" he asked, and she swear she almost gag.

Haechan was talking to this girl whose name was Nam Yunha. She approached him, and started the conversation. She was quite flirty, but he wasn't really interested.

He scanned the crowd to see if one of his friends could save him, until he saw her. She was talking to a tall man, who was probably a bit older than her. She was about to leave, but he took her wrist, she didn't seem comfortable about that.

"Hey can yo-" "I need to go" he cut her, walking towards her. He saw how she struggling to get out of his grip.

"Mina, what's wrong?" he said, looking at her. "And you are...?" asked the man who had her. "I'm her boyfriend, so if you mind..." he said, signaling to let her go, as he had an arm protectively around her. He ley her wrist go. "Sorry, didn't know about that" he said, and left them both.

"Um, thanks" she said shyly. "I really didn't know what to stay with him" she admitted. "Be careful princess, i won't be there to save you every time" he said, with a smug smile and winking, knowing how how she hated that pet name. "You owe me another one" he said winking, and she rolled her eyes.

She arrived to her house a few hours later. She took the safest and fastest way, flaying. She disappear her wings as she landed on the front door of her house. She knew her parents weren't home, they needed to have dinner with some famous person who she didn't quite catch who it was.

She took her house keys out and entered her house, expecting to everything be turned off, but to her surprise, her older brother, Jungwoo, was in the kitchen. "Took you long enough, you know how worried I was?" he said with his soft voice. "You smell like alcohol, did you drink?" he asked. "I didn't" she denied, and Jungwoo looked at her not believing her. "You're sixteen!!!" he exclaimed. "That's why I didn't drink" she said. "Then you shou- oh you didn't" he said, looking at his younger sister. She shooked her head in disbelief.

She went up to her room, she showered real fast and put her pajamas on. She was exhausted, and she knew she would never ever loose her friends again in a party.

I know, I know, she's only sixteen, but she's in  highschool  and you know what happens

I know, I know, she's only sixteen, but she's in highschool  and you know what happens. I suddenly forgot she was sixteen but this part was a bit crucial to the story, hehe.