||Chapter 1~Emotion Habits||

||Third person||
"HA! HUH! AH!" Liz punched the punching bag with all her force while her sweat gracefully streamed down her forehead. "WAHH!" She turned and kicked the punching bag. "Elizabeth!" A voice yelled in the darkness. Liz turned around startled. "Who ever was that, don't say my real name." "Oh please. You're training is up." A guy with brown hair with dark blue eyes appeared.

"Really Eli. Real mature." groaned Liz. "Alright come on Elizabeth." Eli patted Liz shoulder. Liz groaned in annoyance and stumped away. She slammed the training room door close and walked away. "Did you find it?" A girl asked Liz. She had short brownish blackish hair and brown eyes. She was dressed in all black from head to toe. "Find what Izzy? My hope of finding love or my instinct?" Liz hissed. "Can I say both?" Izzy grinned. "No." Liz said without hesitating to walk quickly and leaving Izzy behind. "Hey Liz did you find you're uh–" "No Emma. Why is everyone asking me!" Liz yelled. "Liz calm down. But almost the whole organization knows!" Emma cackled. "I don't see what's so funny Emma because I'm not laughing." Liz cracked her knuckles. "On second thought I have to go!" Emma raced away from Liz.

Liz continued walking not bothered to speak to people walking by. "Hey! Elizabeth!" Wheezed Eli. "I thought you went training." Liz said turning to him. "I was, but then Emma came in the training room to tell me to tell you that Le Victor found a partner for you!" Liz stood there in shock. Then the idea made her cringe. "Boy or girl?" She asked. "Girl." "Is she taller then me but younger?" "Most definitely" "Is her birthday in June?" "Most likely." Liz sighed. "Alright when can I see her?" "Tomorrow." Liz groaned. She left Eli there, not wanting to hear anymore. Liz went up the stairs to dorms. When she opened the door to her room, she saw a girl in her there.
————————————————————————————————————
Thanks for reading! Sorry for it being so short!