||Chapter 17~This is Just the beginning||

Amanda's Pov:
Everything went back to normal. Izzy, Emma, Liz and I stayed in New York for one more day. I have to come back to their agency to explain what happened on the mission. Truly I was frighten of what their boss was going to say about me.

I was thinking about becoming agent there so I can be with Liz and more people who like me. My old agency was a hot mess. I will say though is that I will miss it, but not that much.

I guess you can say, I'm very happy now...

«3 months later»

"Liz wake up.." I said wearily. Liz slowly woke up to my voice and looked up at me. "What is it Amanda...? It's like, 3 o'clock in the morning..." She whispered tiredly. I hugged Liz tightly. "What is it Amanda.." "I just really, wanted to hear your voice.." I said. Liz kissed my forehead and smiled.

Liz sat up and stretched. "Well since we're up now, I guess I can show you something." She said. She got up and put her shoes on. I got up behind her and out my shoes on as well.

She took my hand and lead me out the dorms.

We took a right turn and down the stairs to the main lobby. There was a secret door that Liz was about to open. "Are we aloud to go in here?" I asked. "Yes we are." Liz answered. She opened the door that lead to a big garden.

My eyes widen from the beautiful sight. Liz grabbed my hand again. "It's very pretty, just like you." Liz beamed. I felt my face go warm. "Are you blushing..?" Liz teased. "No! I'm not blushing!" I stammered, covering my face.

Liz pulled my hands down from face. "You are blushing you dork!"  Liz laughed. Liz's laugh made me smile even more.

We walked through the garden; the sun still not up in the sky. It was kinda chilly but it was fine. Liz grabbed a rose and put it in my hair. "You are so adorable.." Liz breathed. "It's funny how I feel small but your the smaller one.." I giggled. "Haha, very funny Amanda." Liz muttered. I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her. Her lips are still soft like the last time we kissed. I pulled away.

Liz gave a soft laugh as she walked along the bushes filled with roses. I was expecting to see some type of animal but none did show up. I sat down on a bench near the fountain. A butterfly landed on my hand. It's wings were blue like the ocean. Just when I was enjoying their company, it flew away. "Amanda come on, it's time to go back to the dorms." Liz shouted across from. I got up and walked where Liz was.

We headed back to the dorms, the hallways quiet. I opened the door for Liz. I closed the door behind us as Liz jumped on the bed. "I'm really tired now." Liz whispered. I crawled onto the bed finding my way on top of Liz. Her staring up at me made my heart flutter. "What the hell are you doing?" Liz scolded. "Nothing..." I replied with a smirk.

Liz's Pov:
I didn't know what Amanda's intentions were, nor did I really know what she was doing at all. I turned the other way, wanting to go to sleep but Amanda wouldn't let me.

"Amanda, get off of me and go to sleep..." I groaned. "No, I don't want to.." Amanda whined. I let out a huge sigh and glared at Amanda. "Fine, I'll go to sleep." Amanda went beside me, her back facing mine.

The room became quiet. "Liz.." Amanda said in a low whisper. "Hm?" "I love you.." "I love you too.." I replied. Amanda soon pulled me into a cuddle position. I felt safe in her arms, like nothing can tear us apart.

But, this is just the beginning of a new chapter...
————————————
And this is the end of believe pt.1, what will happen next? How long can Liz and Amanda stay together, will they encounter something new, will tragic events happen? Who knows

Thanks for reading!💞💝💘💖