||Chapter 11~ Mission impossible||

||Liz's Point of View||
I licked my lips. "I think I'm gonna get use to that." I teased. "Are you now?" Amanda grinned. There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Izzy and Emma outside. "Uh yeah?" "It's mission impossible time!" Izzy squealed.

Oh no not a mission. "Uh whats mission impossible?" Amanda asked. "It's where we go on a mission as a group Amanda. And this will be you're first one." Emma bubbled with excitement.

"I'm not going to die right?" Amanda laughed worried. "Oh no, well try not to!" Izzy implied. "Will be out in a minute." I said. Izzy and Emma left the room to wait on us.

"Alright it's your first mission. You got this!" I cheered her up. "How long is the car ride?" Amanda asked. "ABOUT  19 HOURS WE ARE GOING TO NEW YORK!" Izzy yelled outside. "It's fucking 19 hours!" "Hey Hey Hey! You'll be fine." I began, "besides we can do fun things in the back of the van." I whispered In her ear.

"Oh good job making  better Liz..." Amanda mocked. "Whatever."

-15 minutes later-

We are in the van heading towards New York. Soon I  felt Amanda's hand touch mine. I held her hand tight. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Amanda!" "What they can't see us. They're in the front."

I knew It was true that they were in the front, and I know what I said to Amanda back at the dorms, but it's too risky.

"Is that a no?" Amanda said. "Yeah it's a no." "This is stupid!" She slumped in her seat. "Oh please we will be in New York before you know it." I said.

-10 hours later-

I woke up to the sound of music coming from outside. I saw Amanda still sleeping, Her hood on her head, her head laying on the window.

Emma was getting gas while Izzy was getting snacks from the small store. I Looked over at Amanda again.

She was still sleeping calmly. The car door opened. "Liz are you guys doing okay?" Emma asked. "Yeah I'm fine, Amanda is just sleeping that's all." I answered. "Okay good." The car started move again.
-9 hours later -

I woke up once again to the car stopping. "Guys we're here!" Izzy bubbled.  I look to see Amanda still sleeping. "Amanda we're here!" I whispered shaking her. "What..." I Kissed her. Amanda was fully awake now. She grabbed my body and pulled it on top of hers. The kiss still sweet and passionate.

"O-Okay Amanda stop being so flirty." I laughed. "I can't help that you're so beautiful." I kissed Amanda again, connecting our hands together. "Liz do you—" I jumped to the sound of Izzy's voice. "You too...are..." Izzy trembled. "EMMA!" Izzy yelled running. "What?" Emma asked. "Liz and Amanda are dating!"

"Wait no I—" I stumbled over my words in embarrassment. "That's good for them because I was just gonna ask if you guys were okay sharing a room with one bed in our hotel." Emma said smiling.

"Yeah that's totally fine!" Amanda replied.

This is really going to be mission impossible because I realized it's going to be really impossible for Emma and Izzy to focus on the task, instead of shipping me with Amanda...