||Chapter 9~Love||

🌚Smut warning🌚
Don't worry it's soft...kinda
But this probably the only chapter with smut..the rest is SFW
||Liz's Point View||
The kiss kept on going faster and faster. I felt Amanda asking for entrance and I accepted. Her hands connecting with mine. Her kisses were more tender and sweet and more intense. We stopped for a moment to breathe. The long line of saliva connecting from her mouth to mine.

I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her once more, leaving me to switch places with her. I took her shirt off, dropping it to the side. I felt her warm hands go up shirt, unclipping my bra strap. I went to her neck, living soft kisses. I slowly took of her sweatpants, still kissing her neck, still holding her steady.

I went  down to her inner thighs  leaving red and purple hickeys. "L-Liz..." she whispered. "Shhh.." I kissed her heat making her moan to the feeling. "S-Shit...Liz.." Amanda whimpered. I licked her from her heat, all the way to her stomach.

Then had a good idea. I started to tease her. I gave soft kisses all on her body. "Liz
s-stop...t-teasing.." I didn't listen. Instead I teased her more. I put my finger inside her heat, make her jump and moan. I started to go slow. Amanda covered her mouth, putting her head back in pleasure.

"Hey don't cover you're mouth.." I ordered. "I don't want to be too loud–" "I don't fucking care..I want them to know you're mine..." There was a long silence. It took me 4 seconds to realize what I just said. "Wait.. I'm sorry I–" Her soft lips crashed on mine once more.

"Okay.." she looked at me, her eyes sparkling again. I nodded and put my finger inside her. "Hmmm....!" She winced at the pain at first, but then relaxed. I started to speed up the pace. "Shit– L-Liz.." Amanda started to moan louder.

I felt she was almost close, so I went at a even faster pace then before. "Liz..I'm close!" She came everywhere. I kissed her for the last time. I  saw a hoodie on the ground. I grabbed it and put it on. It was big on me, so it was probably Amanda's.

When I try to give Amanda her shirt, she was asleep. I carefully put the shirt on her not wanting to wake her up. I started to feel sleepy. I soon slowly fell asleep beside her.
-3 hours later-
I woke up to arms wrapped around me. Amanda's arms. I kissed her forehead. Amanda's eyes slowly opened. "Good morning." I smiled. "Good morning.." I could tell something was bothering her. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I have to go.." She got up and put on her sweatpants. "Oh..uh see you around?" "Y-Yeah.." She  left the dorm.

I felt like something was off. But ignored that thought and decided to go clean up. I first went to Amanda's side to clean up her space. I fixed her sheets, fluffed her pillows and put her computer on the charger. I saw something at the corner of my eye. It was a drawing,  a drawing of me. I picked it up. 

It was a drawing of me kissing  Amanda's cheek. Did Amanda draw this? Well of course, it has her signature on it. I taped the draw on the wall. I grabbed the broom that was in the corner of the room and started sweeping.
-2 hours later-
I heard the door open. I turned around to see Amanda with food. "I go this for you.." she said giving the bag to me. It was macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it. "Aww, thank you!" I kissed her on the cheek. "Y-yeah I want to talk to you about what happened earlier.." her voice trembled.

Her eyes didn't have that sparkle anymore. This time it had fear in them.
-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+—++-+-+-+-+-+—++-+-+-+-++-+-+-+—+++-++-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-
Im horrible at writing smut so that's the last time I'm doing that! 🌚