||Chapter 4~Training||

||Liz Point of View||
I got out of the bathroom, cheeks red and everything still. "Elizabeth are you alright?" It was Eli. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me by my nickname! And how did you know all those things  about Amanda!" I raged. "That's not important or your business!" He shot back at me. "I'm going to the training room.." "Yeah! And stay there too!" I stopped walking. "I suggest you run in five seconds Eli.." He ran the opposite direction.

I walked to the training room. I opened the door to see Amanda on the pull up bar. "Hey Amanda.." "H-Hey."She grunted. I went to the treadmill and put it on medium and started to run. "Oh come on!" Amanda burst. "W-What is it A-Amanda.." "Why not go on the high mode?" "Can't, I'm not there yet." I said look at her.

"Alright sweetie...time to push your limit." Amanda smirked. "Wait! Amanda don't-" She pushed the button. I started to run as fast it went. "Please– Huh– Turn  AH– IT DOWN!" She turned it down making me fall back. "Now, let me show you how it's done." She teased. "Asshole.." She went one the treadmill and put it on the highest mode a started running.

I stared at her up and down. Her ponytail hoping up and down. I really got distracted by her sports bra. Maybe even a little too distracted by it. I snapped out of it when I heard the treadmill turn down. "How do you—" I was totally confused. "Not important.." she laughed. I looked at her stomach. "You have a six pack..." I gulped. "Of course? You don't?" "More like five pack heh." We laughed.

It started to get late so me and Amanda headed to our room. "So, did you find out why Eli stalks me?" Amanda asked. "He won't tell me. Guess he likes you or something." "Either way I don't mind being his friend. I just want to know how he feels."

I looked at her. "You're not saying that you like him right?" I interrupted. "Ew no, not at all. I like someone else way better." She likes someone? Who? "Mine telling me?" I asked. "We are partners, remember?" "Oh, yeah..."

I fucked up bad. I open the door and went inside. I fell on my bed sighed loudly. "Night Liz.." Amanda said. "Night Amanda.." I mumbled. I soon fell asleep into dream land

-4 hours later-
I woke up to the sound of the door open. "H-Hello?" No answer. I saw Amanda sleeping peacefully on the other side of the room, her hair face, her quiet snore. I jumped at the sound of a metal bottle drop.  I soon saw a figure in the dark.
————————————————————————————————————————-
Cliffhanger 🌚👉🏼👈🏼