||Chapter 14~Tears||

||Third Person||
They arrived back at the hotel, tired and ready to go to sleep. They went up to the elevator to their floor. Liz unlocked the door and went inside. Amanda flopped on the bed and let out a huge sigh. "Are you tired?" Liz asked, walking towards Amanda. Amanda nodded her head in response. "I'm going to take a shower." Liz went into the bathroom and close the door.

Amanda kept repeating the words that Aaron said to her in her head.

"You have to tell her eventually. You have no choice."

Tears formed in Amanda's eyes. She kept wiping them away but they still continue to fall. Her cry became more louder and painful. She didn't want to keep secrets from Liz. But it hurt for her to even think about it. She continued to cry. She grabbed a pillow on left side of her and cried in it.

Amanda slowly was fading away. Her sadness taking over her body. She couldn't bare to even think about what will happen if she told Liz or if she found out. What if Izzy and Emma find out too? Amanda cry became more louder every second.

The bathroom door opened and Liz appeared. Liz stood there, staring at the crying girl. "Amanda..what happened?" Liz asked with curiosity and worry in her voice. Amanda didn't respond. All you could hear was the loud sobs coped up in the pillow.

"Amanda you need to tell me, you can't just sit here and cry without telling anyone." Liz sat next to Amanda to comfort her but Amanda moved away quickly. Suddenly the phone began to ring. Liz answer the phone call. "Hello?" Liz answered. There was someone talking on the other line on the phone. Amanda couldn't make out what it was or who it was. Then, Liz dropped the phone.

Tears formed in Liz's eyes.

"Amanda..you're a spy.." Liz trembled.

A silence grew over them.

"Amanda I trusted you, I loved you, I kissed you so many times, and you never told me that you were a spy." Liz boomed. "How am I supposed to feel!?" Liz pushed Amanda on the bed aggressively. "YOU CAN BE PUTTING US ALL IN DANGER RIGHT NOW!!" Liz shouted. Amanda began to cry more and more.

Liz let Amanda go. Amanda started to shake from the terrifying moment that just happened. All Amanda could think of was to run out the room and go into the streets of New York...

And that's what she would exactly do tonight....