||Chapter 10~Arguing||

||Third Person||
"Yeah..What about it?" Liz asked. Amanda sat to next Liz, tears running down her face. "I– I don't know how to say this.." she cried. Liz held her hands in hers and laid her head on Amanda's shoulder. "Take your time." Liz said.

"I think we should stay away from each other.." Amanda finally said standing up. "Wait wait wait! Hold on a second! Is this what earlier when I kissed you to shut you up from talking bad about yourself?" Liz started to raise her voice.

"It Doesn't matter–" "Actually it kinda does if you had the mind set and courage to say that to my face. In fact now you have explain why we have to stay away from each other cause I'm not gonna do that!" Liz yelled at Amanda loudly. There was a long silence. "Fine..if you say we have to stay away from each other, that's fine with me. Just don't come running to me with your problems." Liz scowled. Liz went to the door, trying to leave, but Amanda grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me!" Liz kept trying get away from Amanda's grasp, but it only lead to Amanda pushing her up against the wall. "JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE ELIZABETH." Amanda yelled so loud, you can hear someone stop walking to listen from outside.

Amanda was angry and scared. Liz knew that she was serious, not because she said her name instead of Liz, but because Amanda was crying.

"I– don't want to do this either, but it's the only way to protect you.." She began, "because I don't want Eli to hurt you again." "Well I can protect myself, thank you very much!" Liz crosses her arms and looked the other way. "Aw come on... you know that you love me..." Amanda cooed. Liz looked into Amanda's Eyes. "Ugh.. I hate you." Liz grinned. They closed the space between them with a kiss.
-+—++-++++———-++———+———+——-++—-+—-++——+——-+———+———+——-+———+——+——+——+—++—+
Yeah it's short but ima update some more today 👌🏼