||Chapter 13~Date||

(Didn't spell check it lol)

||Liz's Point  Of View||

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. Unfortunately I couldn't move because I was on top of Amanda. Amanda's hair was all on her face. I decided to leave small kisses on her neck so that she can wake up.

"Liz...stop..." Amanda groaned. Amanda turned to the side leaving me to fall next to her. "You're so rude..." I said. Amanda opened her eyes and stared at me.

"You can be a rude bitch too you know." Amanda stretched her arms out wide yawning. "Hahah well if too bitches are paired together they are obviously meant to be together." I acknowledged.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Amanda laughed. "Just saying that I love you in the most complicated way ever." I teased. "Yeah you keep doing that and I'm going to get dress in the bathroom." Amanda said getting up from the bed.

I stopped her by grabbing her wrist "You can get dress in front of me.." I flirted caressing her arm. Amanda rolled her eyes in amusement. "Oh please, the only time you can see that is when I'm drunk. But it's gonna be the opposite where I take my clothes off." Amanda went into the bathroom.

I looked at a booklet on the night stand for different places in New York. There was the usual, time square and Central Park. Maybe that's where I'll take Amanda for a surprise date.

-20 minutes later-

The bathroom door opened. Amanda was in a sweatshirt and leggings. "So, that's what you're wearing today?" I asked. "Yeah? What else would I wear? A dress?" Amanda said sitting on the chair. "Oh no no! Go back in the bathroom." I dragged Amanda to the bathroom.

"Liz what the hell-" I shoved some clothes at her chest. "See which one fits you more. I'll be here waiting." Amanda laughed, "You are very difficult, you know that don't you." "Yeah yeah, just go!" She went in the bathroom again.

-30 minutes later-

I wrote some things in my journal that I brought with me on the mission. I heard the bathroom door open. Then there was Amanda. She wore a
orangish brownish color shirt, the shirt was open where you can see her favorite necklace dangling down her chest, she wore a bluish grey pants with the same color belt as her shirt. Her hair was in a wavy bun at the bottom of her head. When I looked down, I realized that she was wearing heals.

My face started to get hot...

"Liz are you okay?" Amanda asked. I didn't have any words so I just nodded. Amanda gave me clothes. "I think you'll like this outfit." Amanda said smiling. I grabbed it and went into the bathroom. I held the clothes out looking at them.

I started to put them on...

-1 hour later-

"Why is it taking you so long?!" Amanda shouted. "I'm almost done!" I shouted back. I straighten my hair one more time. I put my favorite ring on and my brown boots. I went out the bathroom. "So, what do you think?" Amanda stared at me. I'm not joking like really stared.

I saw tears running down her cheeks. I was confused because she was smiling. "Amanda are you okay?" I said really concerned. "How are you so beautiful!!!" Amanda pulled me into a hug. "Okay, okay!" I laughed. I was wearing yellowish orang turtle neck with a long orange and brown flannel shirt. The pants were the same color as my turtle neck.

"You could've at least curled your hair." Amanda said. "Oh no, I don't like my hair curly." I said. I grabbed my backpack filled with my stuff. Amanda grabbed her backpack as well.

I grabbed the keys then we left out.

"Where are we going exactly going?" Amanda questioned. "You'll see." I said. We went down the elevator. We walked in the main lobby and went outside. I was nervous, considering I never did anything like this before. I held Amanda's hand.

"Come on, the place that I want to go is close." We walked down the sidewalk of New York together. Still holding hands and so close to each other. I soon felt relaxed. We soon reached a restaurant. The restaurant was called Kiki's (it's an actual restaurant). "Kiki's? Is this place even good?" Amanda said with a questionable tone in her voice. "It has a five stars for this place. So it can't be that bad." I replied. I opened the door and we walked in.

"Hi! Welcome to Kiki's restaurant! Will it be just the two of you?" The waiter asked. "Yes." I said. "Follow me right this way." The waiter guided us to a booth near a window. "Another waiter will be her in a second to help you guys." The waiter left. "It's quite a fancy place." Amanda stated. Before I could even speak, another waiter came to the table.

"Hi, my name is Aaron and I'll be serving you guys today. What would you like to drink?" "We both will like to have the big size margaritas to share." I said, smiling at Amanda. "Alright, are you guys ready to order any food?" He asked. "We need a little more time.." Amanda requested. Aaron looked at Amanda. "Well a gorgeous woman like you should have all the time you need to order." Aaron cooed. Amanda cleared her throat unpleasantly. Aaron left the table.

Amanda sighed and looked at the window. "What do you want to eat?" I questioned. "Oh um, do they have anything with steak?" "Um, let me check." I checked to see if they had steak. "Yeah they have it-" "Are you ready to order?" Aaron appeared out of nowhere. "Uh yeah, she will have the steak and I'll just have a salad." Aaron started to stare at Amanda. "Alright. Would that be all?" "Yeah that's it." Amanda looked at Aaron. She didn't smile, she didn't even look like she was happy.

"Amanda is something wrong?" I asked worried. "I think I need to use the bathroom." She left the table, brushing pass Aaron. Something wasn't right. But I just sat there not wanting to bother her.

||Amanda's Point of View||
"Hey Amanda." Aaron grabbed my wrist. "Shouldn't you be getting food?" I mocked. "Who is that girl?" "That's non of your business." "It's been along time." "And I want it to be longer." I walked away.

"You can't hide it from her for much longer Amanda. She need's to know eventually." Aaron recited. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. Liz looked behind the table we were sitting at. I met her gaze. I ran into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, seeing a different reflection. Me in black clothes, not talkative, shy, and much more that I have nightmares about. I started to feel a little sad more than angry.

||Liz's Point of View||
"I have no idea where Amanda went." I was talking to Izzy on the phone. "Just calm down I'll call her." "You can't her phone is right in front of me." Just my luck, Amanda came back. "Gotta go." I hung up.

Aaron soon came back with our food. "Hope you enjoy your food." He walked away. "Your steak looks good..." I said, licking my lips. "Stop eyeing my food you goober." Amanda laughed.

-40 minutes later-

We were done eating and paid for the check. It was starting to get late when we left the restaurant. "I have one more place I want to show you before we go back to the hotel." "Liz it's late, I think we should go back." My smile soon faded. "Please Amanda..." Amanda sighed. "Alright.." I took her hand and walked near the place. I saw the place light up.

I knew then that this was the place.

"This is Central Park Liz.." Amanda said in a confused tone. I led her into the park. The place was filled with Christmas trees, lights, and everything. It began to snow. "Oh look, it's snowing." Amanda smiled. I smiled at her. I took all my courage and went closer to her face. I took a deep breath, and kissed her.

Her lips were nice and soft as always. It was very long and passionate. I felt more relaxed as ever. My hands moved up to her neck as her hands move down more to my waist. The kiss stopped leaving a string of saliva down or mouths. I wiped it away.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too.."