||Chapter 16~Liz||

(No spell Check)
||Amanda's POV||
I felt the coldness around me. It felt like I couldn't breathe or move. All I can hear was lighting and thunder. I was scared and confused of what was happening. I tried to say Liz's name, hoping she would respond but I couldn't hear a sound. The thunder grew louder and made me feel more scared. I tried to get up one more time but I fell back down. The thunder grew even louder and I can hear trees falling down.

I woke up and quickly sat up in the bed. I was breathing heavily. I can feel the sweat pouring down my face. "Are you alright?" Izzy asked. "What...what are you doing here..." I asked wearily. "More like what are you not doing awake." Emma said typing away on the computer. "Where's Liz..?" "She went down stairs to get food from the lobby." Izzy answered. I laid back down on the bed.

The door opened. "Here's your pancakes Izzy. And Emma here's your breakfast salad." Liz said smiling. "Thanks." Emma and Izzy said in unison. I heard Liz put something down on the table then the room was silent. Liz pulled the covers off my body. "Wake up we have some stuff to do." "Liz...what are you-" Liz hold a gun in her hand. "No. Don't tell me.." I smiled. Liz nodded her head. I got up and went in the bathroom. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!"

«10 minutes later»

I got out the bathroom with with my black Adidas jacket, black leggings, and black boots. I had my black hat on to make my outfit cooler. "What are you, a modeling spy or something?" Izzy teased. Before I could say anything, I saw Liz's facial expression change when the word 'Modeling Spy' was said. I sighed to myself. "Guys can you give me and Liz a few minutes?" Izzy and Emma nodded and left.

"Liz, is there something you want to tell me?" I questioned. Liz shifted around like something was bothering her even more. "Just a moment ago you were happy about this mission. Now you're just angry Liz." Liz still wouldn't answer me. "Is it about Izzy saying that I'm a model spy?" I said. Liz looked at me and looked back down. "If you want to say something just say it now-" "I don't think it's a good idea for you to go on this mission." Liz stated.

I head tilted in confusion. "What do you mean I shouldn't go?" I quizzed. "You weren't even suppose to go in the first place. You are a spy, not a agent." Liz said sternly. "Who cares if I'm a spy or not I still want to help out." "Amanda you don't understand. This doesn't even work. I tried to be nice, I tried to do everything to keep a low profile but I can't get over the fact that I fell in love with you." "So you are mad that you love me? Is that the problem or the spy problem." "Just everything about you!! I don't understand why I like you!!" "So everything we've done together, It was just a mistake?" I whispered loudly. Liz loudly sighed and looked away and back at me. "Listen, yes we talked last night but that doesn't change the way I feel about you." Liz said in a low breath. I rolled my eyes.

"You might as well tell me what this mission is if I all of a sudden can't go." "Eli is here and he wants something. We think it's something to do with you." Liz answered. I grabbed the gun that was in her back pocket. "That's all I wanted to hear." I walked to the door. "Wait what are you doing you can't go. What part of you can't go you don't understand." "Listen Liz, your ex boyfriend or whatever he is to you tried kill me or make me his experiment or make him his fucking puppet. Do you think I would pass the chance to kill him?" I shouted. "The thing is Amanda is that you can't kill him!" "Well he's going to be a dead bitch anyway." I opened the door and slammed it.

"Wait!" Liz yelled behind me. "What is it now Liz.." "You are not going alone.." I smiled. "Whatever, get Izzy and Emma."

«Time skip»

"So Amanda, you're a spy? If so why are you helping us?" Izzy asked. "It's because I fell in love with Liz. And I'm questioning if I should still.." I said. Liz punched my shoulder. "I didn't say I didn't love you, I said I'm confused of why...it's just something about you..."  "Just a moment ago you guys were happy human beings, then the next you guys are rivals." Emma sighed. Emma turned the corner to a tall building.  "Well were here." I got out the car. "So do we have a plan- Amanda!!" I was already at the building. Heard Liz, Izzy, and Emma run after me. "You really have to stop doing that..." Izzy said out of breath. I looked at the building. Then it hit me. "Oh no..." "What? What is it?" Liz asked. "Get back in the car." "What why?" Emma said.

I slapped myself in the face angrily. "FUCK!" Liz raced up to me. "What!? What is it Amanda!!?" She tried to touch my cheek with her hand but I pushed her hand away. The tears swelled up in my eyes. I looked up at the sky not wanting the tears to fall. "I should've listen..." "Amanda, tell me right now what the fuck is happening-" "This building right here, is my fucking spy agency. I did what I didn't want to lead you guys into danger. This is a fucking trap. I didn't know Eli was in this agency..." "That's fucking impossible. I known him for years. He can't be a spy like you." "He's the one who gets information. Has been for about... 4 years now?"

Liz started pacing back and fourth. "This is bad. This is very bad." Liz rambled. "You don't think I know that?" I said. "This is your fucking fault. If you wouldn't came here in the first place this wouldn't be happening..." Liz didn't finished her sentence. I started to get a little angry. "Amanda didn't mean it like that-"  I walked into in the building not bothered to hear what she had to say.

||Third Person||
Liz stood there watching Amanda go into the building. She didn't mean for this to all happen. Liz was actually glad that Amanda entered her life. She wasn't to thrilled to tell Amanda the truth on how she felt. She still loves her, even though sometimes she would question it sometimes. "We should go back to the car." Emma empathized. "No, we have to go. This is mission impossible like we said. I don't care if Amanda is a spy or not, she's right, it shouldn't matter as long as she's helping us end Eli." "So we're killing Eli?" Izzy asked. "Yes we're killing Eli.." "With what muscles Liz. Please tell me because your arms look like noodles." "My arms does not look like noodles! You guys know I work out!!" Liz yelled. "Noodle arms.." Izzy teased. "Are we going inside or not?" Emma implied in to the girls head. "Right!" Izzy and Liz said at the same time.

They walked in to the building..

||Liz's Point of View||
A cold chill went down my back as I walked into the building. Me, Izzy, and Emma carefully went around security so we wouldn't  be seen. "Where will Amanda be at?" I said. "Uh, I don't know I never been here before." Emma responded. "There you are.." I turned around quickly to see the world black out.

(Author's note: That escalated quickly, what will happen next, the suspense...)

I opened my eyes slowly. Every thing was blurry at first but things started to clear up. I saw Izzy and Emma beside me in chair tied up as well. When my vision got better I saw Amanda in front of us. I was about to say something when a man walked up behind her. It was Eli. "Rise and shine agents. It seems like you guys figured out the clues to this game." He said in low voice.

Amanda looked down at the ground. "What game Eli! The fact that you lied to me!" I shouted. "The game that you've been playing all your life. Finding your instinct as an agent. You knew you'll never find it, no matter how hard you tried. All those work outs were for nothing. You'll stay weak, and you'll forever be weak." The anger flowed through my body. "Amanda, you know what has to be done." Eli whispered to Amanda.

Amanda looked at me with the same beautiful hazel eyes. But this time they were filled with fear. Amanda loaded the gun and pointed to me. "Amanda!!" I cried. "You see I wanted you dead from the start. Even thought I was spy, I felt the hatred people had about you. All the missions and people you killed. Who's going to be next? Me? That will be a good headline for the news for sure. That instinct that you desperately want to find, will never happen. Continue Amanda." Eli smiled evilly. "Emma...Izzy" I whispered. "Yeah..?" They both said. "I'm so sorry..."

I closed my eyes shut waiting for my life to be over. But, nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Amanda having two guns in her hands the other one pointing at Eli. "Bitch do you really think I will kill my girlfriend? You must got some nerve, maybe I can shoot them out of you." "You really are a trader huh? What's so special about Liz anyway.." Amanda looked at me with a warm smile. "She's nice, caring, stubborn, protective, very sweet, works hard and so much more. I don't care if I'm a spy, I don't want to try to stop an agency that did nothing to us. I feel like, she is my instinct. And I won't let you hurt her..."

Amanda pulled the trigger and shot Eli. Amanda threw the gun down on the floor and ran to me. "Amanda, did you really mean that?" I asked. Amanda touched my face. "Every last word..." I pulled on the necklace she had on to pull her closer to me. I looked at her lips and back at her. Closed my eyes and kissed her.

————————————————
Hello guys! This chapter was super long lol. Yes there's a lot of character developments fight mEh.👁👄👁💙💜🧡