||Chapter 7~Help||

||Third Person||
Eli and Amanda stared at each other for a while at the small table in Eli's dorm. "So, do you always keep people here when they show they're not interested?" Amanda said, put her legs on the table. Eli inhaled them exhaled and looked at her. "No, not exactly, it's more like certain people I find interesting." Amanda rolled her eyes and put her legs down and got up. "You and Liz seem close. You only met her 5 days ago, not even exact. What's the bond between you and her?" Eli interrogated. "Listen I don't know what you want from me, I don't know what you think I know, but all I know is that I can trust Liz. She's my friend and my partner and that's all that's there."

"I had a feeling you'll say that.."

Liz was on the first floor waiting for Amanda. She started to get worried and left. She went on the elevator and press the third-floor button where the dorms are. When the elevator door open she went to the dorm to see if Amanda was there. When she opened the door she saw that no one was there. Liz started to get worried. She left her dorm to go down the hall. She soon was at Eli's dorm. She carefully knocked on the door. No answer.

She was gonna leave when suddenly, she heard yelling. "Eli, what the fuck are you doing in there?" Liz yelled. Eli still didn't answer. Liz soon recognizes a voice and got angry. "ELI OPEN UP THE DOOR!" Eli didn't answer at all.

Liz didn't want it to come to this, but she had no other choice. She kicked down the door just to see Amanda hiding behind a counter with a knife. "Amanda!?" Liz was confused. Amanda was just sitting there, not aware of  Liz's presence. Liz walked over and lightly tapped her shoulder. "Amanda?" Liz said softly, hoping there would be a response. "I...I think Eli's crazy.." Amanda trembled. Liz raised a brow. Seconds later Amanda started laughing.

Liz felt uneasy with that laugh.

"Eli isn't here, so let's just go back to the dorm. Put the knife back and get a move on." Liz stated.  Amanda got up and placed the knife on the counter and followed behind Liz. "I don't know what happened, all I heard was screaming and you with a knife almost like you saw a ghost," Liz said. "Eli lured me into his room because of the bruise I have that looks like a hickey. I think it's now obvious that he's crazy." Amanda looked at Liz. "Sorry I didn't come to the first floor." Amanda declared. "It's fine, wasn't your fault.

Liz and Amanda got to their dorm and went inside. Liz sat on her bed looking at the moth man poster above her bed. Amanda laid down covering herself with covers. "Amanda..." "Hm.." "You're too tired to put on comfy clothes on huh..." Liz teased.
"Hehe yeah." Amanda giggle. There was a long silence. Liz started to set her alarm clock for 4:37 AM. "Well, good night..." Liz yawned. But Amanda already fell asleep.
———+-+-+-++-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-++——-+-++-+-+-+——+-++-+-+-+——-++-+-+——+-+-+-++-+-++——+

Cliffhanger 😗👉🏼👈🏼