||Chapter 2~Introducing||

||Liz's Point of View||
"Um may I help you?" I asked. The girl turned around. Her eyes were dark blackish brown almost like the night sky, her hair was super long. She was wearing an all black training Uniform with combat boots."I can asked the same." The girl shot back.

I started to get irritated. "My name is Amanda." She held out her hand. "Eh, Liz." I shook her hand. "I thought you're name was Elizabeth?" She look at me confused. "You idiot, Liz is my nickname!" I scowled. "Whatever I guess I'm you're roommate and partner." Amanda mentioned. "Wait you're my partner?" "Yeah you idiot I am." "Well I can see you are tall, younger than me, and you're birthday is in June?" I said trying to recall. "Well I see you've been stalking me." She snorted.

"No..more like Eli is." "Who the hell is Eli?" "Not important.." I said quickly.  "Yes it is important who is he? Is he you're boyfriend." Amanda teased. "Funny for you to assume I'm straight." I grinned. "Alright, Alright..you got me! But who is the Eli kid?" She asked. "Just annoying social control freak." I jump on the pull up bar near my bed. "Oh, he's one of those people." She cringed. "Yep!" I grunted. "You workout a lot huh?" "Yeah..I'm trying to find my instinct." I replied.

"Well uh, that's cool, I guess." She mumbled. I look down at her. "Are you staring at my stomach?!" "What no!" She Spluttered. "You totally are! You can't lie." I smirked. "Even if I was, it doesn't matter." She rolled her eyes. "So were friends right?" She asked. I lost my grip from the pull up bar and fell. "F-friends? Ha! No." I got up and walked to the door. "I don't trust people like that.." She started to follow me.

"Well I'm you're partner so you don't have a choice." She protested. "Actually I don't have to be you're friend to be you're partner. It's called the generator. It matched us together." I scolded. "What type of name is that? Generator. Some type of love generator?" She mocked. "Surprisingly, it could make  people fall in love." I said under my breathe.

"Ha! Did you fall in love with all the partners you had before." "Other way around girly. They fall in love with me and died." I grumbled. "What if I fall in love with you?" She teased. I stopped walking. "It would be slightly different." I said and continued walking. "Hey! What if that Eli kid was your partner." "Never in a million years I want him as my partner." I fumed. "Let's say a girl shows up as your partner-" "Which is you." I Interrupted. "No, besides me. Would you mostly likely to fall for her?" I paused for a second. "I don't know. Never had girl partner before."

"So you're just a bisexual disaster?" She snickered. "Eh, why are we even talking about this?" I sighed. "Because we are partners?" "That's forever gonna be you're reason to everything huh?" I crossed my arms in amusement. Amanda got closer to me. "Amanda I'm starting to realize that you think I have low standards." I emphasized to her. "Maybe.." she smiled. "Are you calling me a softie.?" " Well if the shoe fits wear it." She walked away leaving me speechless and flustered.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
cliffhanger hahahah🌚 hope you enjoyed this chapter