||Chapter 8~Kiss||

||Liz's Point of View||
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and got up. I saw Amanda on her computer. "Oh uh...good morning..." she looked at me with her brown sparkling eyes. "Good morning.." she said a low voice. "What's the computer for?" I asked sitting on her bed. "I just...I can't, No body likes me here, and I don't get..." she stopped talking. "Continue.." "I just don't want to get hurt by anybody, and when everybody looks at me they either whisper something good or bad. And I can't take it anymore–" I kissed her.

Her soft lips felt like kissing you're favorite stuff animal when you got it. I stopped and walked away. When I went in the bathroom I heard her yelling. I think she panicking. So I just laughed quietly.

-5 minutes later-

Walked out the bathroom in regular clothes. Like a flannel jacket, a black shirt, and leggings. My hair was down like normal. I saw Amanda wasn't there..so I thought she was probably training.

When I went outside the dorm, Emma came up to me. "Hey Liz.." she begin. "Hey?" "I'm sorry for the way me and Izzy acted..." she apologized. "It fine." We nodded and smiled. I think the way I should start morning is to walk around a bit. So I walked downstairs.

- 5 hours later-
I was done with my walk, so I wanted go back to my dorm. I opened the door, I did not seeing Amanda sitting on her bed. I jumped on my bed and stayed there. I soon saw my headphones on my nightstand. I put them on and put on my playlist.

-2 hours later-
I woke up to the door open. I jumped and looked. It was Amanda. "Oh hey Amanda–" Her lips crashed on mine once more leaving me to fall back. 2 seconds later gave in to the kiss, not wanting this moment to end.
——+—+-+—+-+-+-+-+-+——-++-+-+——-++—+———++-+——-+++———++-++-+——-+++——+———++-+-++-
You guys waited along time huh!🌚👉🏼👈🏼 I made it nice and short 😔👌🏼