Chapter 2

Callie's pov:

Ringggg ringggg

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, i groaned and stopped my alarm, and i laid in bed for a few minutes, then i stood up, stretching for a few seconds and went to my bathroom to take a shower.
After i took a bath and after brushing my teeth, i went to my closet and chose my outfit, i wore a loose white blouse tucked in my baggy jeans with my gucci belt. I paired my outfit with my AF1's. I applied my lip balm then went downstairs.

" goodmorning Chi, it's your first day of school as a senior" Connor says ruffling my hair.

Btw chi is my nickname to my family.

" ugh don't remind me Connor " i said frowning and fixing my hair.

Then i sat down and start eating my cereal with Caleb, suddenly i heard little feet padding on the floor and saw Chase.

" goodmowning cawie" Chase said hugging me.

" aw how come i don't get a hug " Caleb said while frowning and pouted at Chase.

" goodmowning Caweb, not be sad anymoe " Chase said hugging Caleb

I melted at my brother's sweetness and cuteness, i chuckled to myself

After we all ate breakfast i suddenly got nervous because this is my last year as a highschool student, i realized that next year I'll be in college and that i might move out and move to another city. I shook my head and went to get my keys.

" hey bubba, have fun at school today ok? Don't cause any trouble and make friends, i love you " i told Chase as i bent down to his height. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

" i wuv you too cawie, u have fun at school too " i kissed his forehead and hugged him and i literally melted at his cuteness.

--------------------

I parked my bmw beside my brother's jeep, i was looking for my friends and i saw them walking towards me.

" hey guys are you ready to go to prison again?" i told them.

" prison? More like hell " Alex said and everyone laughed.

We got our schedules and looked for our lockers, luckily our lockers are close to each other, i also have every subject with my twin, how fun is that?
Then the bell rang, and my first subject was English with Avery, Dylan and Caleb.
We took our seats, i have Caleb beside me and i can tell he's pretty annoyed with school already because i felt the same also, Avery is on my right , and Dylan was beside Caleb.

" goodmorning class " Mr. Lorenzo said

Oh god, this is gonna be a long day
I thought to myself.

A few minutes passed suddenly the door opened and a really tall boy with dark blonde hair and dark brown eyes came in.

Holy fuck he's hot

I felt Avery nudge me, i knew that we were thinking the same thing.

" oh you must be the new student! Come in and introduce yourself if you don't mind " Mr. Lorenzo said

The tall hot guy went in front and when he started talking i swear i felt my legs got weak. He got an Australian accent hott , and his voice is raspy.