chapter 11

Ruel's pov:

I was currently in my last class of the day and i was worried, why? It's because i have this period with Callie and she isn't here, did that mean that she skipped school with that weirdo? Oh God i hope not.

Time went by and the bell rang, we were about to get up from our seats when our teacher announced that we have homework, after that he let us out.

This day isn't really my luck day huh?

As i walked out of the room i saw Caleb and Ava by their locker waiting for the rest of the group to come.

"Is Callie not with you? I thought she had last period with you?" Caleb asked looking around for his sister.

I sighed "She didn't come to class".

"She what?!" they had a baffled look on their face.

"That means she skipped with that jerkface" he said with an annoyed tone.

"Call her" Ava suggested.

He took out his phone and unlocked it he dialed her number and after three rings she finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Callie where the fuck are you?" He asked harshly, anger started to rise on his face also annoyance.

There was a moment of silence on the other side "I- um I'm at home why?".

He scoffed "Why? Oh maybe it's because you didn't return to school after lunch" he sarcastically said.

"You know what let's just talk when i get home Chi" he said, pressing the end call pretty hard.

The rest of the group finally came and asked the same question 'where's Callie' when i answered their question they were shocked also.

"What about her car? She's just gonna leave it here?" Avery asked, we were all walking to the school's parking lot.

Then i suddenly remembered that i know the password to her locker, and her keys are there "I'll just drive it, i know the password to her locker anyways".

" I'll see you guys tomorrow" i waved at them as they started to enter their cars.

I quickly went to get her keys, after that i drove it home, i quickly parked at her spot and got out of the car.

I rang the doorbell even though they told me many times i should just enter, i find that pretty rude so i still ring the doorbell.

The door opened revealing their cute little brother he was holding a toy car.

"Hi little man! Is your sister here? I'm just going to return her car keys" i waved at him and smiled.

"Yes! Cawie is upstairs, Caleb fighting with her" he said grabbing my hand pulling me inside the house and to Callie's room where i heard arguing.

Chase turned the door knob and entered the room without knocking, Callie and Caleb kept arguing at one another.

"You never skipped class with anyone outside the group? And why him! You barely know the guy!" Caleb argued his voice rising.

Callie was about to fight back when Chase stopped them looking all cute "Stop, no fighting!" he walked and hold his arms out between them.

"Wool is here" they turned their heads at me making me feel awkward.

"Can you go now? We'll just talk later" she told Caleb, he nodded and bent down picking up Chase and exit the room.

"What are you doing here?" she sat down on her bed patting the spot beside her indicating me to sit there.

I sat beside her "I was gonna give you your car keys" holding out her keys.

She picked it up from my palm "You drove my car home?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.

I rubbed the back of my neck "Uhm yeah".

She nodded her head "There better not be a scratch" she pointed her finger at me.

I raised my hands in surrender "Not a single scratch".

"Good or else i might have murdered you" she squinted her eyes.

"Then it's a good thing that i didn't scratch your beloved car then" i smiled widely at her.

I was about to ask her why were they fighting, but i didn't want to seem like a nosy person but i can't help it.

"So... Why didn't you came back to school earlier" i asked her softly not wanting to anger her or anything, but let me tell you something, she looks hella hot when she's mad.

"Noah told me to skip school with him" she sighed, i felt my heart sting knowing they could've kissed.

"Where'd you guys go then?"

"He took me to the park and we just sat and talked" she shrugged her shoulders.

Looking at her right now she's just effortlessly beautiful.

"We didn't kiss" she stated like she read my mind.

I pulled a confused look on my face so that she doesn't think that i was thinking about that.

"I just thought that you should know".

She suddenly laid her head on my chest, she chuckled "Your heart is beating is so fast".

I blushed "No it isn't" i lied straight to her face.

"Whatever you say Ruelio" then it was silent, the comfortable silent, the moment where nobody's talking and you're just enjoying eachother's presence.

She broke off the silence "You know i don't really like Noah like that" she said making me light up "I just- i don't feel anything you know? But there's this one guy" there goes my hope of getting together with her "I'm trying to forget him but it's just so hard because he's just perfect i wanna tell him i like him but I'm much of a coward i just don't want to get rejected you know" i feel my heart breaking more and more with each word she says.

"You? Rejected by a guy?" I asked with shock  "That's impossible Callie Miller, you know why? Because if he rejects you then he's probably the most stupidest dumbest idiot in the world" she giggled at my words "You're an amazing girl, smart, kind, caring, plus you're fucking stunning and many more" i said, meaning every word.

The guy she likes is really lucky, if only i was him.

She hugged me tighter "Thank you for always cheering me up Ruel".

Anything to see the smile on your face.

"I'll always be here for you Chi you know that".

~

Callie's pov

My heart started beating faster and butterflies were wild in my stomach when he called me Chi.

If only he knows that he's the boy that i like, I've only been hanging out with Noah to move on from him because i know he'll never feel the same.

I felt myself get tired so i just closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment being close to Ruel, i let myself fall asleep hearing these " Goodnight beautiful" then i felt a soft kiss on my forehead.

A/n:

HOLY SHIT 1.21K READS?!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS❤️ HOPE YOU'RE LIKING THIS STORY! I LOVE YOUUU!!