chapter 15

Callie's pov:

"So, do you want to tell me now" i told Ruel as he sat beside me throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"You know how i went on a date with that Mindy girl right?" he started and i felt myself frown knowing that he went on a date with someone. I nodded my head.

"She's Noah's friend for a long time, i drove her home after our date and before she went out of my car she was like 'i want talk to you about Callie, the girl you like' she knew that i liked you. According to her she said that i always lit up whenever we mention your name" i was really moved by his last words.

"Anyway, she said that i should make you stop seeing Noah because he was using you so that his ex will be jealous and get back with him, his plan was to make you fall for him and once you fell for him he'll leave you and break your heart" once he was finished telling the story i felt disgusted. I also felt hatred.

Why would he do that? I haven't done anything wrong to him, i was nothing but kind towards him and these were his intentions after all. Everyone was right.

A fucking asshole.

"Are you okay?" He asked concernly.
"I knew you were gonna be upset, i shouldn't have told you. I don't like seeing you upset" he pouted, i looked around the cafeteria if there was any teacher here.

When i didn't see any i leaned in to Ruel and kissed him.

"Ew you guys, just because there's no teacher around doesn't mean you get to kiss eachother" Dylan said with a grimace on his face, i stuck my tounge out at him.

"You're just jealous that you don't have anyone to kiss" i smirked.

He scoffed "Not in a mood for a relationship. But you should know that i could get any girl here".

"Bet" i challenge.

"Enough with the games children" Ruel said.

I sat back down rolling my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest "Whatever" i scoffed.

"Baby don't be like that" he pulled me into his chest, cuddling me with his lanky arms.

I snuggled closer to him inhaling his scent, humming in satisfaction.

Dylan gagged and i shot him a middle finger.

~

"Baby just give me attention" i whine as Ruel's eyes was glued to the screen of the tv.

He just hummed not even looking back at me. After minutes of whining i gave up and crossed my arms across my chest and pouted.

I sighed "Oh hey Noah just texted me" i said with a sly smirk knowing that this might do the trick.

He instantly looked back and stopped playing, he climbed on his bed and grabbed my phone from me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed when he threw my phone under the bed. He went back to me and cuddled into my arms.

"Delete his number. Block him. I wouldn't have a problem if you wanna kill him too" he mumbled on my chest.

"Oh so now you wanna give me attention?" I asked looking down at him.

He pecked my lips and shushed me "Shh babe".

I combed his hair between my fingers and he sighed in satisfaction " That's so good baby" i smirk to myself and stopped what i was doing.

He grabbed my hand and put it back on his hair. I decided to play with him some more.

I pulled my hand back and he instantly grabbed it again.

I did this for about two times more before he groaned "Babe i swear to God. Just play with my hair please" he pleaded.

"Fine" i huffed.

"Ruelio is such a sleepy baby huh?" I said with a baby voice.

"Yes he is" he replied lazily.

I soften my arms around him making him complain "Bubsy cuddle me harder" and i did.

He fell asleep for a few minutes before Coco busted in his room.

"Callieeee!" she screamed excitedly.

Ruel lifted his head up from my chest groaning in annoyance "Shut up Coco" he exclaimed.

"I was sleeping" he said with a frown on his face.

"Aw poor baby" i held his cheeks and pressed a kiss on it.

As i looked at Coco again she was looking at us in confusion.

"So you're not gonna tell me this 'we're just friends' bullshit right?" she said.

We just smiled at her and nodded our heads.

"Omgg!" She squealed, "Fina-fucking-ly. You guys are finally together after thousands of whining that Ruel made" she said with a smile on her face.

I chuckled, "Goodluck dating this idiot" she said pointing at Ruel.

He swatted her finger away "Fuck off" he said.

"Anyway i came here to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall tomorrow" Coco said to me.

"Nope" he intervened, "She's hanging out with me" i shushed him.

"Sure I'd love to Coco" i smiled.

"That's great. I'll pick you up at your house" she stood up from the bed and left the room.

"Then who am i going to hang out with?" He pouted.

I shrugged "You can hang out with your videogames since you really love it more than me".

He wrapped his arms around me "No i don't. I love you more" he replied.

"Oh really? Didn't seem like it when i was asking for your attention earlier" i rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'll give you all the attention you want tomorrow" he kissed me.

I smiled "You can't, I'm hanging out with Coco"  i giggled

"What can i do to make you change your mind about it?" He asked.

"Nothing" i laughed at his eagerness.

He laid down on his stomach, and i felt the urge to squeeze his bum, so i did.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled looking back. I held an innocent look on my face.

"Nothing" i said, my hand is still on top of his bum. "Your ass is really thick" i blurt.

"My ass? Have you seen yours?" he asked.

I squeezed his bum multiple times until he stopped me "Let me squeeze your bum too babe, so that it's fair".

I laughed and covered my ass with my hands, protecting it " Don't!".

He turned me around and slapped it "Ow! That hurt" i whined.

"Sorry bubs" he kissed the spot where he slapped it and crawled up to me.

"I have to go home soon" i told him.

"Stay here and I'll text your brother" he said.

I replied an 'ok' and i felt myself drown in sleep.

A/n:

New update!! Thank you guys for 1.85k reads❤️ you guys are the best! Love y'all <3