chapter 14

Ruel's pov:

A look of shock appeared on her face.

"What?" she whispered under her breath with disbelief.

"I. Fucking. Like. You" i step closer to her with each word.

When i finally got to where she was standing i grabbed her hands taking them into my larger ones.

"I like you Callie, i hate the fact that Noah's been following you around, i was afraid that you'll get together with him and that you'll never know that i have major feelings for you" she remained silent.

I kneeled in front of her "I'm here right now on my knees for you, telling you that i like you, but can you please say something? Anything" i plead.

"Fuck it" she muttered and smashed her soft lips against mine. I stood up holding her cheeks gently deepening the kiss.

I slid my hands on her behind and squeezed making her gasp taking this as an opportunity to slide my tongue in.

I dropped her on the bed getting on top of her pressing our lips together once again, she put her hands behind my neck, i pulled away from her lips and started to move from her neck, small moans leave her mouth.

"Ru- OH!God my eyes fuck sake" i jumped off her when i heard Caleb's voice.

Callie quickly sat up trying to fix her hair "What do you want?" she said with an annoyed tone.

"You guys know you like eachother now right?" He asked looking down at his feet.

"Oh really? Ruel likes me? That's such a shock since we were just kissing earlier" she sarcastically said.

Caleb gagged "Ugh whatever, you both are telling me everything tomorrow" he was closing the door but he said something again "Please for the love of God don't fuck right after i close this door, but if you will keep it quiet" he closed the door harshly.

"Jeez way to ruin a mood" i mumbled under my breath.

"Sooo.." she said awkwardly.

"I'm guessing you like me too right? Judging from the kiss we had" i smirked at her.

She got shy all of a sudden "Yes if it wasn't that obvious, i like you".

A wide smile appeared on my lips "Good because I'm about to ask you something" i paused, she looked at me waiting for my question.

"Will you finally be mine?" i looked into her eyes.

"No" embarrassment washed over my body and i was frozen, then she bursted out in laughter making me confused.

So she thinks that my misery is funny.

"Of course I'll be yours idiot" she said catching her breath after laughing hard.

Now all i felt was relief "Oh my God you scared me C, i swear i wasn't able to move".

"Aw big baby was scared huh?" She teased with a cute baby voice.

"Give me a kiss and I'll feel better" i pursed my lips and closed my eyes waiting for her to kiss me, but all she did was shove my face away. "Ouch you meanie, we aren't even dating for an hour and you're already treating me like crap" i pouted.

I crashed down beside her and pulled her closer to me.

We were cuddled up against eachother, my hand rubbing her arm, "Ruel? How are we gonna tell everyone?" She asked.

"How 'bout we just let them figure it all out" she smiled "I like that" she whispered against my lips.

I kissed her, our lips were moving in sync.

"Night Ruel"

"Night Callie"

--------------------

Callie's pov:

"Uh what the hell is happening here?" Avery asked loudly pointing to the intertwined hands of me and Ruel's.

"Are you guys dating?!" Ava squealed.

"No shit sherlock" i respond rolling my eyes playfully, "I'll just get something from my locker ok?" Ruel said pressing his lips on my forehead and pulled away.

"Since when?" Avery asked.

"Last night" i answered.

"Creepo incoming" Ava whispered nodding her head in Noah's direction.

"Hey Callie ready to head to class?" He smiled.

I opened my mouth because i was about to say that he doesn't need to walk me to class, when a loud voice interrupted me "Hey babe! Let's go" Ruel said throwing an arm on my shoulder.

He called me babe

The thought made me grin, "Y-you guys are together? Since when?" he scoffed.

"It's none of your business Thompson" pure hatred laced in Ruel's voice, he glared at him as we walked passed Noah.

"Hey you never really told me the reason why you didn't want him around me" i told Ruel letting him breathe out a deep sigh "I'll tell you later babe".

"Also, babe?" he chuckled at my question "Yes babe, you're my babe now aren't you" he said leaving me speechless as he kissed my cheek, walking into our class and then we settled on our seats.

A/n:

Guys i published a new book, if you haven't read it yet go check it out it's called 'Strong: Ruel Van Dijk'

Hope everyone's doing fine, love y'all, if you want someone to talk to I'm just one dm away❤️

Also i would like to say

Black people should live a peaceful life they don't deserve this kind of treatment, also the fact that the people who claim themselves as 'heroes' because they wear badges are the ones who kill innocent black people, it's sickening me. And i wanna say that they should live the way they wanna live without getting criticised by their color.