chapter 13

Ruel's pov:

Callie❤️:
Goodluck on your date:)

After many minutes of staring at her message i finally exited the app and went to my gallery clicking the photo of me and Callie when we were using face masks and i was hugging her, i swiped and there was another picture of her.

I told myself that I'm doing this so i can move on from her. Hours passed by and it was already 6pm, i quickly got ready for my date.

I started my car and drove to the address Mindy gave me, i parked in front of their house shooting her a text that i was outside.

I saw her come out of the house and she walked to my car, entering.

"Hi" she looked at me and smiled, she was pretty but she's not Callie.

Stop it Ruel you should be moving on from her

"Hi I'm Ruel, you probably know that by now" i said awkwardly, she chuckled, "Well I'm Mindy as you know".

"You look nice" i told her, not really knowing how to fucking talk to her.

"Oh thank you, i could say the same about you" she said, "How did you know Noah? No offense though but i never heard you from him".

I shrugged my shoulders "None taken, we actually go to the same school, and I'm friends with the girl he's been following around".

"Oh Callie right?" I tensed at her name "U-uh yeah".

We arrived at the diner, i quickly parked my car and got out, i almost forgot to open the door for her, i rushed to her side and opened it for her, she shoot me a quick smile saying thank you.

We sat on a booth, she was across from me, we were looking through our menu's, after ordering i asked her what movie she prefers.

"The best movie i probably watched was The Time Traveler's Wife, it's just amazing and emotional" she said.

I nodded my head knowingly "Do you prefer cats or dogs?" I asked her.

Damnit Ruel, think of a better question.

She hummed thoughtfully "i like both honestly".

"I have a dog named Wilbur actually" i shared remembering that Callie was overly excited when she met wilbur.

"Omg aren't you such a cutie" she squealed walking towards my dog, she picked wilbur up and spun around, and gave it a hug.

I smiled at the memory. "Ruel are you ok?"

I shook my head "I'm fine, just remembered something funny".

I was thinking about what should i ask her now, then i remembered she is friends with weirdo the stalker.

"How did you meet Noah?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh our parents are close friends" she replied "I guess you can say that we are close our whole lives".

"Has he ever talked to you about Callie?"