chapter 6

Callie's pov:

I heard Ruel's car horn, Caleb left earlier than me, it was currently 9, i told Ruel that we should wait for an hour after the party starts.

After a last look in the mirror i went downstairs and entered his car.

He looked at me with amazement in his eyes ."You look stunning" he said.

I tucked my hair behind my ear, heat flashing across my face "thanks, you look great too".

We arrived at the party and got out of the car, as we entered the house the smell of alcohol and weed greeted us.

"Hey" Avery exclaimed throwing her arms around me, "Drinks are over there" she pointed and lead me to the dining room. I didn't notice that Ruel wasn't by my side anymore, he must've went to the guys.

"Where's everyone?" I asked Avery after taking a sip on my red cup which consisted of vodka.

"They're outside chillin" she said. She tugged my hands leading me in the back where everyone else is.

"Cal the party gal is here" Alex shouted excitedly, i cringed at the nickname he gave me.

"Ew don't ever call me that again" i said pretending to gag. I took a seat between Ruel and Avery.

Dylan got our attention when he gasped "Guys let's play two truths and a dare".

Ava had a confused look on her face "What the fuck is that?" she asked.

"After two truths in a row the next player doesn't have a choice but to do a dare" Alex explained.

"Alright let's fucking start already" Caleb rubbed his hands together. "I'll go first. I choose truth. Who wants to ask me a question?".

"Is it true that you made out Mckenzie in the girls bathroom?" Ava smirked evilly.

Caleb blushed and looked down shyly. "Did you really?" Dylan asked surprised.

"Yes now shut the fuck up and let's continue the game" he exclaimed.

Avery was next so it means if she chooses truth i would have to do a dare, i pray to God that she chooses dare, but unfortunately my prayers weren't answered.

"Have you ever sent a nude to someone?"

Avery scrunched her nose "Hell no!".

Oh God, it was my turn, shit.

"So now you have to do a dare you know that right?" Alex smirked looking straight at me.

"Yes dumbass" i rolled my eyes mentally cursing Avery for choosing truth.

"I dare you to..... Make out with Ruel for twenty seconds" Ava said with an evil look on her face, i shot her a glare.

"Wha-" Caleb started until Dylan and Alex held him down covering his mouth refraining him from protesting against the dare.

I looked at Ruel nervously and he gave me a small smile "It's ok, you don't have to do it".

"A dare is a dare" i said, crawling on his lap, i grabbed his head and smashed my lips against his, he kissed back instantly moving in sync with my lips, his hands went to my waist holding me gently pulling me closer to him, if that's even possible , he dragged his tounge on my bottom lip asking for entrance and i gave him access, our tounges now dancing together. It felt like it was just the two of us, butterflies flying in my stomach.

"You guys! Twenty seconds is over" Avery said tapping my shoulder lightly. "Jeez you guys were making out for more than twenty seconds. Were you even gonna stop if i didn't tap on your shoulder?"

I hopped off Ruel's lap, his face was really flushed and his lips were swollen. I felt heat all over my body.

"Ugh man my bloody eyes!" Caleb started rubbing his eyes making all of them laugh, while me and Ruel were still shy about what happened.

I stood up and told everyone i was going to get a drink, a drink to calm myself down.

As i was filling my cup i felt hands snaking around my waist, i immediately pushed those hands away and looked at who it is, i didn't know who he is, but he looks really wasted.

"Come on babygirl, let's go upstairs and play" he whispered seductively, i smelled the alcohol coming from his breath.

"Let me go!" I shouted pushing his shoulder but his force was too strong, he started kissing my neck, tears were brimming my eyes until i felt his hands ripped away from me because someone punched him.

I looked at the guy that punched him and it was Ruel looking furious.

"Don't you ever fucking touch my girl like that!" He growled throwing his fist to the creep's jaw over and over again.

My girl

I went to Ruel's side and pulled him off the guy, "Fucking touch her again and I'll kill you!" He angrily said.

"Are you ok?" He worriedly asked, looking at my face.

I nodded my head "Are YOU ok?" I asked, he sighed deeply, i went to grab his hands and saw his knuckles had blood and cuts.

"Come on let's go home and I'll clean your cuts" i said still holding his hand, we walked out of the house and went to his car, i offered to drive for him, i sent a quick text to Caleb telling him that we went home.

As we got to my house i told him to come inside.

I lead him to the bathroom and made him sit on the sink, as i get the first aid kit.

"I think you should sit here so that you won't have to reach up anymore" he said chuckling lightly.

"It's not my fault that you're such a giant" I laughed.

I sat on the sink and he stood between my legs, his arms on either side of me. It made my breath hitch, but i recollected myself in a matter of seconds.

I washed his blood away and disinfected his cuts. I was finished and looked at Ruel, who is staring right into my eyes.

His hand went to the side of my neck and he started leaning in until his lips were pressed on mine, my hands went to his hair playing with it, he let out a soft groan and kissed me harder as if i was going to disappear.

We pulled away for air and went back to kissing again, his tongue exploring my mouth, we were breathing heavily and he pulled away putting his forehead against mine.

We stayed like that for a few seconds until he spoke up "I should go home now" his hands rubbing the sides of my waist.

"Ok, I'll lead you out" i told him, both of our cheeks were flushed, i hopped off the sink and i went with him to the front door.

Before he went out he turned around throwing his arms around me "I had fun tonight" he smiled looking down at me "Thank you for saving me" i told him quietly.

"Anytime princess" he winked making me blush, "Goodnight" he pecked my lips twice before letting me go and heading to the door.

"Goodnight" i told him before closing the door, i leaned back against it smiling like an idiot touching my lips.

I went to bed still thinking about our kiss it made butterflies in my stomach go wild.

I thought about how i was falling for this guy.

A/n:
Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry for the mistakes, thank you for reading:)

Vote and Comment your thoughts 😊