chapter 3

Callie's pov:

" hi I'm Coco"

Wow she's really pretty. I think we'll get along  in the future.

" I'm Ruel, pleasure to meet all of you" he said

We all sat down and started eating dinner while our parents were talking to each other. Ruel sat beside me and i felt him glancing at me every now and then. It's kind of distracting when you can feel someone keep on glancing at you, and especially if that someone is pretty damn hot.
After dinner our parents went to the living room drinking wine, they were in their own world.

I sat on the other couch using my phone scrolling through instagram until i felt someone sat next to me, i looked up from my phone to see Ruel.

" hey " he said.

"Uhmm hi" i replied not knowing what to say anymore because I'm an awkward person sometimes.

He looked like he was thinking about the next thing he'd say " sooo, i wanna apologize for being rude earlier, i was in a bad mood" he explained.

He looked shy for a moment, it was really cute to be honest.

" oh it's fine, no worries, if you want you can hang with us at school " i smiled

I thought he was an ass turns out he's a really sweet guy , he was probably stressed from moving that's why he acted like an ass.

He smiled widely " really? That'd be great, unless you don't mind?"

"Nope i don't mind at all, i think my friends would like to hang with you" i said, it was really nice to talk to him.

We got to know each other and grew more comfortable, we had a good time, laughing here and there.

" so you play piano and guitar?" i asked

" yeah, i also write songs" he replied

I looked at him in amazement

" how did you learn to play the piano?" i asked curiously.

" i had a teacher that gave me piano lessons when i was 5, i hate her so much" he chuckled.

He kept telling stories about his teacher, after that we talked about our favorite marvel super heroes.

"Spiderman is the best" he said.

" no! Iron man is" i insisted.

" whatever, they're both great. There you happy now?"

" eh i guess" i shrugged my shoulders.

I looked him in the eyes and i realized that we were so close to each other, i stared at him and he stared back, i noticed that he's a really good looking guy also cute.

We were pulled out of our trance when we heard Kate clearing her throat telling us that they were going home.

I stood up then i hugged Kate and Coco " it was really nice to meet you guys"

Coco smiled " it was our pleasure, hope we can hang out soon?"

" that'd be great" i beamed.

We exchanged numbers after that we walked the Van Dijks to the front door. I went to my bedroom and changed into my pyjamas, i sat on my bed and went through my phone until i got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown sent you a message

Unknown
Hey Callie

Me
Who's this?

Unknown
It's Ruel haha, just wanna say that i had fun talking to you

Me
Oh hey Ruel, wish i could say the same tho

Rueloff
Oh:(

Me
I'm kidding i had fun talking to u too Rueloff

Rueloff
U're a meanie:(

Me
I'm sorry😂
I see u got my number from Coco

Rueloff
How'd u know?

Me
I didn't give u my number duh

Rueloff
Ok ms sassy pants, i got your number from Coco, there you happy now?

Me
Yea whatever, aren't you supposed to be sleeping now Rueloff?

Rueloff
Aren't u supposed to be sleeping Andrea?

Me
Oh so we're on the middle name calling stage now huh?

Rueloff
Well duh we're besties now

We kept on texting until i felt sleepy

Me
RUELIOOOO!

Rueloff
WHATTTT?

Me
I'm about to sleep so....
I had fun talkin to you

Rueloff
Yeah i was about to sleep as well
Goodnight pretty lady💕

Me
Goodnight curtains 💕

I smiled and slept with a happy mood.