chapter 4

Callie's pov:

Me and Ruel have been hanging out a lot, everyone loves him, i mean who doesn't love Ruel?, anyway today is friday and we're planning to go to the ice cream shop we went on sunday.

We were walking towards the school parking lot, talking about how our day went.

" I'll ride with Alex, see you guys at the ice cream place" Ava said.

Avery and Dylan went to ride with Caleb, Dylan doesn't have his car because his older brother borrowed it.

I entered my car and Ruel sat on the passenger's seat, yes he is riding with me.

" thank God, we don't have school tomorrow, fuck yes"  Ruel said happily. Then he asked me "do you have plans tomorrow?" He asked me.

I shook my head " no, why?".

" i was just wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow " he said shyly.

" sure why not? It's not like i have anything better to do" i said.

" yeah you'll probably just sit and eat the whole day" he laughed.

I slapped his arm " hey why the fuck are you so mean?"

"Owwww!" He whined rubbing his arm, pouting his lips.

"Aw did i hurt the baby? Do you want me to kiss you booboo better" i teased him and laughed.

He mumbled something under his breath. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing".

--------------------

Ruel's pov:

" want me to kiss your booboo better?" She teased.

" yeah, i want you to kiss me" i whispered.

What the fuck are you talking about Ruel? Have you gone insane?
You're just friends ok? You can't like her in just 3 says

" what?" She asked me, it's a good thing that she didn't hear what i said.

" nothing" i replied.

The rest of the ride is quiet, but the comfortable quiet you know what i mean?

We arrived at the ice cream shop, and got out of the car. We all ordered and and payed. We looked for a table and sat.

I was between Callie and Caleb, and Dylan, Ava, and Alex were across from us, and Avery was beside Caleb.

" ugh God my head hurts so bad" Callie groaned beside me, she stopped eating her ice cream and rested her head on my shoulder.

My heart is beating so fast, what the hell? I started to caress her head.

"Aw you guys look so cute together" Avery gushed at us.

And i felt my cheeks heat up, i looked down smiling a little bit.

" shut up Aves" Callie told her harshly,  i saw her cheeks were flushed, and she just hid her face on my shoulder.

I saw everyone smirking at us except for Caleb he had a confused look on his face. I just continued eating my ice cream.

We all talked, while Callie fell asleep on my shoulder, i looked at her and she looked so cute.

God how can someone be so cute?

i only knew her for like four days and i'm already feeling something for her, this can't be.

I didn't realise that i was staring at her until Dylan stood up.

" you guys my mom needs me home now" he said looking at his phone.

Caleb stood up and told Dylan that he will take him home.

" i think we all should go home now" Ava suggested. "Yeah you're probably right" Alex agreed.

I gently shook Callie to wake her up. "What?" she sleepily asked rubbing her eyes.

" I'll drive you home ok?" I told her.

She nodded her head and went to her car. I started driving, she took my hand out of no where and held it. She fell asleep holding my hand. God my heart is beating too fast i gotta calm down.

Few minutes later we arrived at her house, i parked her car and woke her up.

" thanks for driving me home Ruel" she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

My cheeks were flushed and i feel butterflies in my stomach.

" anything for you pretty lady" i kissed her forehead and she giggled.

I hugged her " I'll see you tomorrow " i said walking away.

" see you tomorrow" she waved and smiled at me.

I got home and i saw Coco sitting on the living, she looked up from her phone and smirked at me.

" what?"  i said annoyed.

" soo... Callie huh?"

I rolled my eyes " fuck off Coco" i started to walk away, fighting back a smile.

" whatever, I'm just gonna be at the wedding of you and Callie saying i told you so" she yelled on my way up the stairs.

As soon as i got to my room i texted Callie.

Me
I hope your head feel better now😊

She replied instantly

Callie❤️
Yeah i feel much better now
Thank you again Ruel💕

Me
No prob.
You should get some sleep now princess

Callie❤️
Sir yes sir😂

Me
Wanna call?

Callie❤️
Sure

I called her and she picked it up and i saw that she was wearing MY hoodie.

" that hoodie looks familiar" with my thumb and index finger on my chin looking like i was thinking.

"Yeah i borrowed it from some dumb ugly guy"

" ouch I am hurt Callie Andrea" i pouted.

" what do you want me to do about it Ruel Vincent?"

Kiss me

I blushed from my thoughts " how's your head?"

" it still hurts, but not like before though"

" i think you should sleep, so that your headache will go away" i suggested.

" yeah i probably should..... I guess this is goodnight then, goodnight Ruel hope you sleepwell" she smiled.

I grinned at her " goodnight Cal, hope you feel better"

Then i hung up, i decided to take a shower, as i was in the shower i kept thinking about Callie, how perfect she is, her beautiful light brown eyes, the sound of her laugh and giggle, the way she smiles, her voice, her personality.

I still thought about her when i was laying in bed. I can't stop thinking about her and i don't know why, i shouldn't be feeling this way, she might not feel the same.

I felt my eyes get heavy so i decided to sleep still thinking about Callie.

A/n:
Hey guys, i just wanna say thank you for reading this book❤️ sorry for the mistakes, but don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share😊
Also, I'd love to know your thoughts about this book.