-Episode16-[Savior]

For real this time no more pranks haha

Sun rays shone through the glass window with a little bit of soft morning breeze blowing the curtains, sweeping them in a slow yet satisfying motion. The soft air would cause anyone asleep on their bed to wake up in a bright mood. But too bad, the room we have been mentioning was empty at the moment.

But not for long. Triple knocks were heard from the door which led us outside the room.

"Hello? Can I come in?"

A childish and dolly voice spoke out from outside the ivory white door. The room remained silent as nobody was there to answer her call. The person outside to give it a few more knocks. Yet to no avail at all.

"I guess she's still sleeping... but leaving the wounds as it is would be a bad choice" the same voice spoke again from outside.

"Don't mind me then, I'm coming in"

The door was pushed open revealing a short android-like girl with wings we know as Angela or Vespid of the VENOMs. On her hands carried a medium sized white box bag with a red cross on the center symbolizing that whatever was stored in the box has got something to do with doctoring.

"Hanabi? Are you in here?" She called out as soon as she realized the bed was empty. She set her box down and knocked the bathroom door at the corner of the room.

"You're in there?"

Angela switched the lights on and off before turning the knob and peeking inside the bathroom. Sure enough, the person she was looking for wasn't there either.

"That's strange... I'm sure nobody has gotten out of their rooms yet today..." she scratched the back of her plastic head and decided to go look for her in the lab. But as she turned around to leave, Angela caught a glimpse of something laying on the wooden desk near the window. She took a step towards the desk and picked up a piece of paper with messy handwritings on it.

———————

"Thanks for everything. I have no use anymore and shall take my leave now. I wish you guys will succeed"
                               Sincerely,
                                Hanabi
_________

"W-What? Does this mean she left?" Angela murmured, questioning herself. "This is bad, I gotta inform everyone"

With that, she dashed off the room with the letter in her hands, not even bothering to close the door behind her as she went.

"Captain! Harley! Everyone!" The young girl yelled. "Emergency!"

"Ugh...what is it you insect?! How dare you interrupt my precious sleep?!" Harley opened his door and shouted back at the girl.

"Harley! Hanabi is missing!" She said in a panic.

"What did you say?"

"She left!"

"Really?! We better look for her then!"

Angela nodded and rushed to bang he fists at Emperor Scorpion's door.

"Captain! Captain!"