-Episode25-[Reunion]

Yes, I did.

I totally had sex with my captain last night.

That was the first thing that came to my mind after having opened my eyes. I turned my head to the side just to realize I've been laying on his bare chest. I could hear his heartbeat underneath my ear. "So comfortable" I thought.

The sun rays came in through the glass window and reflected its light on the white blanket. I shifted my head and looked up to see his face from below his jawline. Oh goodness heavens, he looks ethereal in every angle possible. His violet orbs were slightly opened, staring down at me. His lips were forming that usual charming smirk which always suits his face so well.

"Finally, you're awake. Good morning honey" his whispered in a low, raspy voice, making me madly flushed red first thing in the morning.

"Yeah, g-good morning to you too" I muttered a reply and got myself up into a sitting position. Covering my bare chest with the soft blanket, I reached for the clothes on the floor.

How am I supposed to face him right now after we've done THAT? I had not think about the possible consequences I might have to face later on after accepting his invitation. I pray the tension wouldn't get too awkward between us. I probably should keep my distance for a couple of days to comprehend the situation, I decided.

Just as I thought I could just shrug it off, I felt a strong grip around my waist. In a second, I was pulled back to the bed with the guy I was trying not too get too intermediate with.

"What are you doing?" I frantically yelled.

"Why are you surprised? Surely, you should be getting used to me by now" he whispered and started nibbling my ears from behind. I shivered at the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Because after all..." he continued "You're my girl now, aren't you?"

"I...I'm yours?"

He clicked his tongue is displeasure as I uttered the short question. "Your heart, your soul and your body... I conquered them all. So you belong to me" he continued licking and biting softly on my ear after saying so. I bit my own lips to prevent moans from coming. I've done enough of that last night.

"Do you understand? Or should I make it more clear to you?" Gusion asked.

"How about we get up and get ready for the day? The sun is up already haha" I faked a laugh to avoid answering the question and freed myself from his grip.  His expression was somehow quite grim, yet he didn't push further as he probably realized I was uncomfortable.

"Go ahead and use the restroom then. I'll sleep some more" he said. I nodded and proceeded to get off the bed. Little did I know, he wasn't going to let me off the hook that easily.

"What is it now?" I groaned as he gripped my hands and pulled me towards his body for the second time.

"Where's my morning kiss?"

"Excuse me? I've never said I'm giving any!" I shot him a glare.

"Are you irritated?" He asked in monotone.

"No... not really" I replied quietly, avoiding his eyes. He sneaked his palm to the back of my hair and kissed me lightly on my forehead. My heart leaped from his act of affection. I finally looked up to meet his gaze. He was staring right back at me with a pout on his face, which I found very cute.

My hands unconsciously reached to cup his face. Before I realized it, I was leaning closer to him, and I planted a soft kiss on his cheeks.

"Mhmm..." he smiled in satisfaction. My cheeks felt hot from my own actions. I hurried off bed before he could try anything again. My heart was beating so fast, it was threatening to come out of my chest. Doing these things with Gusion... it's like we're a couple.

Couple? Does this mean... we are in a relationship?

Third Person

The atmosphere in the dining room was oddly quiet. No yelling, no bickering, no laughter... even the usual satisfying noise of forks and plates were missing. The people were there, yet none of them had the feelings to say anything or even eat their food at all. Finally, the short black haired boy spoke

"Shouldn't we call him? We've waited long enough" even the tone of his voice was calm, differ from his usual loud and sarcastic remarks.

The female android lifted her head slightly. "I think the captain has it harder than the rest of us... she was, after all, his favorite crew mate"

"Who says anything about me having a favorite? I cherish you all equally, you know"

Three different types of heads turned to the same direction as a familiar voice joined their conversation.

"Captain!" Angela flapped her wings and flew forward to give him her usual greetings but froze when another figure poked her head from behind her captain's broad back.

"H-Hanabi?" Angela stuttered and stared at her intently, as if to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"Hey...guys" Hanabi awkwardly said, scanning the room to see surprised faces.

"It's really you!" The vespid jumped in joy and threw her arms around the girl who had just entered.

"It's you, right?" The young magician hopped off his chair and hurried forward. "You're OUR Nephila, right? Not some random imposter?"

Hanabi giggled. "Yes, Harley. Don't worry. I am the real deal"

Harley took a step forward, yet hesitated as he was still skeptical. "Just to make sure... how many plates do we have in the kitchen?"

"That would be twenty" she answered with confidence.

"Wrong!" Harley exclaimed. "Grock accidentally broke one yesterday...so it's nineteen. But I suppose... we still had twenty when you were here. So you passed!" He jumped forward and hugged her by the waist.

"Haha... you're still such a cutie" she patted her head lightly.

"Don't touch the hair!" He shouted.

"Okay... maybe not that cute" she murmured jokingly.

"Welcome home" Even the giant lizard that hardly spoke came to greet Hanabi upon her return. She flashed him a genuine smile. "It's good to be back"

Everyone gathered around Hanabi and joined together in a heart warming group hug.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you guys" the ravenette struggled to hold back her tears. It appeared to her that not only Gusion, but the whole squad meant so much more to her that she had thought.

They broke apart after a while. Gusion reached into his pocket and pulled out something. "Here, I believe this belongs to you"
He drew her arms to him and put something on her palm.

Hanabi slowly opened her fingers to see the family shape of a metal badge which he immediately recognized as the Venom's squad member insignia. Her eyes began to tear up as she pulled it close to her chest, clenching her precious possession tightly

"Promise us you'll never leave again" Gusion smiled whilst stroking her hair with tenderness. Hanabi aggressively nodded, letting herself feel the warmth of the feeling of truly being back home.

This morning's breakfast was by far the most joyous one the Venoms has ever had in a while. Who would have guessed, this was just another calm before the storm.

ଯ————༛༛ᰔ༛༛————ଫ

Good news! I'm still alive! :D How's everyone been?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter Drop some comments! I wanna know your thoughts!

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT SHARE ☻︎♥︎