Killer Crew

Rán could barely catch her breath as they sprinted through the village. "How many people have you wronged!" She screamed as she grabbed his collar and pulled him into an alleyway so the two could catch their breath.

Fang chuckled as the two struggled to catch their breath. "I didnt know they were going to be here, and besides only four people after us." He reasoned.

"And two of them are assassins!" She whispered harshly. "What did you even do to them?" She groaned as she peeked around the corner.

Fang went to respond, but one of the men pulled him and threw him into the street and Rán was quick to follow. The two stayed put as the group of three surrounded them weapons drawn. Fang chuckled with a smile. "Hi guys, how have you been?" He tried to get up only to be kicked down.

"I swear to the gods Fang I might kill you before they do with the amount of times we have been run out if town within the last couple of days." She hissed as she eyed each man and woman.

"You are a wise woman, too wise to stand by this idiot's side." A man sauntered through the crowd and Fang's face dropped. "Hello little brother." He smirked.

Rán whipped her head over to look at Fang. "Little brother?" Rán grumbled as she struggled to stay calm.

Fang let out a small laugh with a shrug before one of the women hauled him to his feet while Fang's brother kindly helped Rán to her feet. "From the tone of your voice, I can tell you have dealt with my little brother quite a bit." He tossed a glare over her shoulder before looking her in the eye. "I guess the rumors are true though, the great northern dragon is traveling across the high seas." He crossed his arm as he sized her up.

"Li Quiang tell your men to stand down, and besides it was a long time ago, and wasnt even that bad!" Fang tried to reason.

Rán raised a brow as Quiang stormed over. "You ruined my wedding! He bellowed.

Fang raised his hands in defense "You're the one who left out the rice wine."

Rán groaned knowing how Fang got when he was drunk. "Please tell me you did not fuck your brother's fiancé." Rán begged loosely, but as soon as she saw that defensive smirk she threw her head back with a groan. "I quit." She yelled to the heavens.

"What? What about your whole vengeance shall be yours and righting the wrongs of what you have done type deal! You protect me and you get to go." Fang quickly rattled in desperation.

"Deal? What deal?" Quiang questioned.

"Im your idiot brother's protector. I was was sent by Mazu to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid within the coming two months." She sassed causing the group to chuckle.

"I like you." Quiang laughed as he put on arm over her shoulder, which he quickly removed when she tossed him a vicious glare. "Lets go eat, I want to hear more about you." He chuckled as Fang was tied up and dragged along.

"Rán! Come on help me." Fang groaned as he tried to struggle but instantly regretted it.

"You're alive and barely injured, and I doubt anyone here would kill you against your brother's order. You're fine, just tied up." She smirked at his shocked face and the group's laughing. "Could you gag him too?" She questioned sarcastically.

The group made their way to a jiuguan. They sat around a large table with Fang pouting in the corner as Rán ate a drank with the grouo. "So rumor has it you earned your moniker from how you fight in battle." A woman asked as she gazed at the woman.

"Zhang Min asking the right questions as usual." One of the men sighed.

"You were the one who wanted me to ask her Wang lei." Zhang Min snapped to her left before looking back at Rán who had a small grin on her face.