Burrow Deeper Little White Snake

Rán woke with a gasp as she ran a trembling hand over a nonexistent wound over her brow. She had seen it, clear as her hands before her, Ivar killing the ancient seer. She stood at the foot of the ancient one's bed as he did it unable to stop him. She clenched her jaw as she threw back her bedding as moved over to her fire before putting on more firewood to warm her hut back up. She made a space in the center of the room and gripped her blade. She looked at her palm before cutting her palm and letting it drip in a circle around her. "With my blood I call upon the Æsir, I offer myself as a humble servant." She spoke aloud as she got on her knees as she hoped she had caught the attention of at least one god.

She waited patiently until her hut was filled with whispers and the fire roared before her. "You only wish to make a contract to serve your own personal vendetta, why should any of the gods help you?" Skuld snapped appearing to Rán's left.

 "You only wish to make a contract to serve your own personal vendetta, why should any of the gods help you?" Skuld snapped appearing to Rán's left

Rán's attention snapped to the blonde woman sitting in one the chairs casually playing with a lighter. Dressed in a tailored suit with a spiteful smirk. Rán tossed her a glare as she wanted nothing to do with the Norn. "She wishes to protect the people of Kattegat from the mad man Ivar who thinks himself a god." Freya defended to her right. Freya stood tall and had to be the most beautiful woman Rán had ever seen with long brown hair, brown eyes and flushed full lips. Dressed in a long flowing dress that accentuated the soft curve of her frame.

Rán stood slowly as she looked to Freya to thank her for coming, but before she could utter a single word a dark figure loomed behind her. She turned slowly to see Vidar. The silent god of revenge dressed in all black suit. He was a large man who was built for battle as his dark long hair was tied back with a well groomed beard. He said nothing to her as he slipped his hands into his pocks,but Rán knew he was here for her. She tried to thank him as well, but she let her aggression slip causing the large man to smirk as Thor appeared before her once again not letting her speak.

 She tried to thank him as well, but she let her aggression slip causing the large man to smirk as Thor appeared before her once again not letting her speak

"Good to see you got out of the rain just fine, hope my cloak offered you some warmth that night." He spoke as he stood proudly in a tank top, suspenders and trousers. His hair was a wild mess of red with a beard to match as he definitely paused to look over Freya and Rán.